What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - AA001 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AA001

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for AA001 

In-game Name: Sam Raftelis

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199020347630

Ban ID: !!rpuk16016!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.5

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned for breaching the character separation rule. Recently, I made a new char - Sam Raftelis. From what I can think off, I believe that I may have made the mistake of selling my house on another char called Valencia, for someone else to buy since i dont use that char anymore. In doing so, I emptied my house and gave away some stuff which arent worth much etc.. Smoothies, a few bandages. I then logged onto Sam Raftelis and was out mining with finn love. I then took some damage from falling off my bike and so asked him if he had any meds. I believe this is why I was banned, using the bandages from valencia, on Sam.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be unbanned because it was a very silly mistake that was made. I should have known the risks and thought it through and ensure that I didnt use any items from another char however it was quite late and I was quite tired and it completely slipped my mind. I have been in this community for about 8-9 months or so now and have only been banned once for combat logging when I was brand new. Since then i have tried to provide the best RP that I can and follow the server rules to the best of my ability. I can ensure you that this wont happen again and can only apologise. I was tired, it was late and I didnt pay attention to the rule i was potentially breaking.

If you are able to give me a few more details on exactly why I was banned, I would love to write in more detail. I just dont belive I can give a lot of detail and put more effort in when i dont know exactly what I did wrong.

The only thing I can do is apologise and assure you that It wont happen again. I have also re read the rule G3.5 to ensure that I have not forgotten anything and it wont happen again in the future. 

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning @AA001, I hope all is well! 🙂

Why did you enter the same house on Valencia & Sam in one evening? 

Myself and Finn were/are starting a new business. Finn needed a house and I told him that my cousin Valencia was selling a house. Later in the evening I switched to her and put an ad out for the house and sold the house to Finn. I didn't gain anything from the sale on Sam so I didn't really think it would be a problem. While I can see the character separation part, I did honestly believe we could reference our cousins in situations as they do exist within RP. And the reason that Sam was in the house was because he was helping finn load the ore into the house 

Good evening @AA001, thanks for the response! 🙂

It's not exactly 'great' roleplay let's say... How can Sam and Valencia ever meet? They're controlled by you so they'll never be on at one time.
The cousin RP is very low quality in my opinion, the fact you've logged off of one and gone straight onto the other shows clear character separation hence your ban being pushed.

Can you explain how Sam knows Finn & how Valencia knows Finn? 

Hello @Danoohope you are doing well 🙂

Sam Knows finn because they are both solicitors in the same law firm - Hamilton Law. Valencia does not know finn, and received a call from finn regarding the tweedle post that she put out, trying to sell her house, cars and items

gone straight onto the other shows clear character separation hence your ban being pushed.
I don't contest anything for the why the ban was pushed and take complete responsibility.

he cousin RP is very low quality in my opinion
I will keep this in mind for future and completely understand your opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
You've been here since May 2023 and are a very active member of this community.

Surely you would've known at the time this is character separation? 

Hey @Danoo thanks for the reply, 

To answer your question, i had my doubts as like i said  before, Sam was not gaining anything from this and hence thought it was fine. Over time, I have made a lot of discord tickets in regards to certain rules and asking whether this or that is allowed. I should have done the same and I cannot pin the blame on anyone but myself for this and can only apologise for breaking the rules.

Good afternoon @AA001

I hope all is well today 🙂 

If you had some doubts why did you not ask staff if there was anything wrong with the roleplay that was happening? This has been something as you has said, you have done many times, why not on this occasion? 

How much time had passed between you as Sam telling Finn that your other character Valencia had a house for sale to you logging in as Valencia to put up the ad up/ sell the house? 

Good evening @Jessie Bennett, thanks for replying and hope your doing well.

To answer your question, there isn't really a reason for why I didn't make a ticket this time. Apart from the fact that it was quite late, but like I said, It is completely my fault and I'm taking responsibility for that. I should have made a ticket and asked to ensure that I don't end up here.

Sam had told Finn about the house 2-3 days prior, when they started mining and struggled to store ores in the vehicles that we owned. Not sure of the exact time but sometime early morning of the day I was banned, valencia logged on and put out a tweedle post advertising that she was selling some vehicles and selling her house. I believe 15-30 minutes later I got a phone call from Finn asking if he could see the house.

Good afternoon @AA001

All is well thank you! 

what would you do differently if you were ever in this type of situation again?  

Hello @Jessie Bennettthanks for replying again 🙂

If I was to be in this type of situation again, I would consult staff via a discord ticket to ensure that I don't break any server rules unknowingly.

Hello @AA001

Thank you for your responses and your honesty during this appeal 

Taking in the above and that you have a cleanish record I am happy to give you another chance on the server. Do not take this for granted. Please read the server rules over again before joining back 

Any bans you receive in the next 6 months will bring you back here 

Unbanned 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back