What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - avaster - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

avaster

Banned
Unban Appeal for avaster 

In-game Name: avaster

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198147274112

Ban ID: n/a

Reason given for your ban: C1.10 - Trolling

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for trolling / shit talking the users in Discord over the server's announcement over the soft policy addressing frag videos on Youtube

Why should we unban you ?: I took an argument too far in Discord, I was too aggressive with my opinion and I shouldn't of trolled or insulted/attack the members of the community for no reason.
I was acting irrational and emotional for a few reasons, I care for the server, spite since I fell inactive and I felt as if I wasn't going to play the server anymore due to many reasons, to name a few but not all, the bans which I felt (at the time) were unfair, the policy changes like with criminals not allowed businesses, the burnout after playing 8-16 hours a day nearly every day, please don't mistake this as me playing victim or making an excuse for my actions, I just wanted to clarify my past frustration which I obviously took too far and emotionally, which is wrong. I hold full responsibility for my actions, it was just an emotional buildup. So far been around 2-3 months, I've reflected upon my actions and let this sink in. If I am allowed back into the Discord I will suppress my opinions and make sure to be more mature if I do happen to have an opinion instead of acting like like I did. I promise the next time I'll think about what I type, if anything.
I know I said I don't want to play anymore, but my friends keep saying that the server has gotten better, they seem to be having fun and I really want to join them, along with a war in Vagos has also peeked my interest. [ban date - 07/07]

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Discord ID is required for a Discord ban appeal

How do we as staff know that you won't throw your toys around the second an announcement is made that you dislike? 
How have you matured, walk me through the steps of what happened ever since of your ban, what changed, how have you improved. 

How do we as staff know that you won't throw your toys around the second an announcement is made that you dislike? 
Truly there is no sure way of you as staff to know besides my word, however my dedication to the server for over 6 years along with the fact that this being a lesson learnt for me, and that I've let 3 months go by for me to understand and really understand that my actions have consequences. I hope that is some evidence that I am sure to keep my word. I have always enjoyed this server ever since Arma, and I would be devastated if I wouldn't be allowed back on due to the amount of time and dedication I've spent on the server, so for me to break my word again and almost guarantee a much harder punishment, would be extremely stupid of me to do on a server I love so much.

How have you matured, walk me through the steps of what happened ever since of your ban, what changed, how have you improved. 
Being away for 3 months I've realised how much I miss the community and server, I've also realized that the gravity of my words impact others and the community, breeding toxicity/trolls, the behaviour was childish. During this time I was away I've been on other communities and I've noticed I have behaved better, because I didn't want to get banned on other communities, noticing what I did on here was wrong, and obviously would be an issue in other communities, too. I've genuinely & sincerely reflected on my actions I would like to show that I have truly learnt from my mistake that day.

During this time I was away I've been on other communities and I've noticed I have behaved better, because I didn't want to get banned on other communities
Why did you want banned here?

I remember you were kicking off about the crim update, and that you believe that it is never coming or some shit? Ironic, that it dropped a day or two after you were removed due to your toxicity.

Why did you want banned here?
I have explained in my post a bit but essentially it mainly came down to the fact that I didn't think I wanted to join again because I was upset at management decisions at the time, I didn't explicitly asked to get banned (if I remember correctly, I could be wrong about this) but in a way I was asking for it. Like I've said, this is the past and I am no longer concerned about this anymore

I remember you were kicking off about the crim update, and that you believe that it is never coming or some shit? Ironic, that it dropped a day or two after you were removed due to your toxicity.
I don't know if you want me to respond to this statement, but (at the time) it did seem unfeasible to me & my friendgroup who played the server, we had this belief since if I remember correctly it was announced to come out in December or something along those lines and didn't come out yet. Whether or not it was announced to come out in december is true is that of the past in which I am no longer bothered by, what has happened has happened, I regret the things I said.

Let's talk about your friend group, do they still play here? 
Are they the main motivation for you to return? Or is there something more? 
What is your honest opinion about frag montages? 

Let's talk about your friend group, do they still play here? 
Are they the main motivation for you to return? Or is there something more? 
What is your honest opinion about frag montages? 
Yes they do still play here, they won't effect my experience, this ban has taught me that.

My main motivation to return is due to my friends playing and I would like to join them and play with them, there is also the new updates which would be very entertaining roleplay wise, along with the Vagos war which I am also interested in due to Vagos being my gang which I have also been loyal to, I am genuinely curious on how Vagos is compared to the old Vagos and meet new faces and Roleplay experiences.

My honest opinion is that I'm not against a way someone else (personally, I would never make a frag video on a Roleplay server) wants to express the way they (not me) enjoy their experience on the server, it hasn't particularly effected me when I've played in game. Not all frag montages are all about frag, such as: an expression to show the status of a war in a gang. The ones I have viewed show that they don't specifically show only frag, but rather some backstory roleplay to lead up to a conflict. Please keep in mind that this is my honest and personal opinion which also may have changed over the few months I've been gone.

Why haven't you appealed sooner? 

I see you're still up to date with the server knowing all the new updates and the Vagos war, is the Vagos war something you're interested in taking part in as you're loyal to them? 
What is the lore of your character, I'm curious, give me his strengths, weaknesses, goals, accomplishments. 

Do you think the over all mentality of the server changed ever since the announcement was made in regards to Frag Montages? 

Why haven't you appealed sooner? 
I did appeal. As for the time between the last appeal and this one, I was busy with my life and playing other games. I want to play gta now.

I see you're still up to date with the server knowing all the new updates and the Vagos war, is the Vagos war something you're interested in taking part in as you're loyal to them? 
Yes

What is the lore of your character, I'm curious, give me his strengths, weaknesses, goals, accomplishments. 
I want to continue my normal character arc, I don't remember the lore because it's been a while and I simply don't remember when I first joined. I worked my way into Vagos after getting jefe's respect and other gang leaders' respect. Goals and accomplishments is simply to be respected within my gang. Hes a gang member, which have its own strengths and weaknesses. As for personal strengths, he is loyal to his gang and anyone he is with, and for weaknesses, committing petty, violent crimes, admiring an illegal / outlaw lifestyle & self criticism.

Do you think the over all mentality of the server changed ever since the announcement was made in regards to Frag Montages? 
Most likely, yes.

I know this may be a repeat, but I want to make sure a point is made. 

If another announcement was put out, by any Staff Lead / Management, that you personally dislike. 
Will you throw your toys around? 
What is the most positive impact you left on this community / the player base? 

I know this may be a repeat, but I want to make sure a point is made. 

If another announcement was put out, by any Staff Lead / Management, that you personally dislike. 
Will you throw your toys around? 
What is the most positive impact you left on this community / the player base? 
If another announcement is made that I personally do not like, I will not say a word or spread any pessimistic take.
A positive impact are mainly the relationships I've formed in the community and some people were excited to see me come back from my inactivity. I've also tried to contribute to changes in Vagos, which I guess is positive to the community in itself.

Hello,

As much as I don't entirely believe that if something were to happen that you didn't like, you wouldn't throw your toys out of the pram, yet again, that's just a hunch and nothing I can be sure of therefore I will go ahead and issue an unban on your discord account today but be warned, we will take zero and I do truly mean zero toxicity from you. One misstep, and you're gone, yet again. 

Don't let me down. 

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back