What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - BigBattyBrad - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBattyBrad

Unban Appeal for BigBattyBrad 

In-game Name: Brad Holloway

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198017815356

Ban ID: !!rpuk16071!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.7 Chat Ban

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was exchanging phone numbers in game with my IRL best friend and i texted him something extremely immature and stupid.

Why should we unban you ?: As soon as i pressed send i realised how stupid it was. I was fairly drunk and thought it would be funny to say to my IRL best friend, i would never ever say this to anyone else and it was extremely immature. I am very sorry for what i said and i promise i will not use language like that again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @BigBattyBrad, I hope all is well! 🙂

I don't understand fully why you'd put a text such as that to anyone? Had you read the server rules before joining? 

Hi Danoo, Thanks for a quick reply to this.

I have been asking myself the same question ever since. It is not at all a reflection of who i am as a person and i am deeply ashamed of myself. I just thought it would be a funny joke between friends but it really was not funny.

I have read the rules and i have acted without common sense and integrity which is very unlike me. I wholeheartedly apologise for this incident, i am a stickler for the rules and i myself have broken them. 

I do hope that this stupidity and immaturity cam be forgiven.

Please let me know if you need anything at all from me.

Thanks Danoo

Good afternoon @BigBattyBrad, thanks for the response.

Would you say you're a racist person overall? 
I'm assuming for you to be using words such as this over a text for a Joke it's a word that's in your everyday vocabulary? 

Hi Danoo,

No i would not say that at all, it is most certainly not part of my everyday vocabulary. Not to say that your assumption is unreasonable, and to make it clear, i am not trying to defend my actions, instead asking for forgiveness and another chance. What i said was vile and unacceptable. 

I would completely understand if you opted to uphold this ban, but i plead you reconsider and allow me the chance to continue to exist in this community. I have no interest in joining another server and will be quitting all together if the ban is overturned. I am not trying to guilt trip or anything of the sorts, just trying to explain my love for this server and community.

Again, i am extremely sorry for my actions.

Thank you for your time mate.

Hello @BigBattyBrad,

How can I be certain that we won't stumble across anything like this again? 

Hello Danoo,

Other than giving my word, and suggesting maybe you monitor me for however long you see fit. I am open to any and all suggestions. 

Thank you.

Hello @BigBattyBrad,

What's your plan if you're given another chance here...

What character(s) are you planning to play?
What quality roleplay can you provide here? 

Hi Danoo,

I would very much like to continue playing as Brad Holloway as this is where almost all of my time has gone.

The roleplay i can provide would be to the best of my ability, I am still very much learning and talking to people to see how different people react in different scenarios. I do in fact take the roleplaying and interactions with strangers very seriously as where is the fun if no one takes it seriously? If i don't give my best, why would someone else? That would defeat the whole purpose of doing this thing that i have fallen in love with.

Hello @BigBattyBrad,

Right... I'm going to give you one more chance on the server to prove yourself to us. 
You've been on the server for 9 months overall and this is the first ban that's fallen onto your record - After breaking a rule such as this you're on very thin ice.

As per the FBS, any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent and I can assure you it will be much harder to appeal as we will not waste time on players breaking rules in this manner.
Do not waste this chance or throw it back in my face. I expect you to return with some quality roleplay behind you and I will be checking.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back