What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - brodie McGinty - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

brodie McGinty

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Brodie McGinty
Steam ID: 76561198359481561
Ban ID (just the numbers): rpuk9330
Ban Reason: C1.9
Why do you think you were banned: I was underage when i was previously apart of the server.
Why should we unban you: I can honestly say ive matured alot since then, i now have alot more care for rules being followed, In truth, I was young, naive and didnt seem to care that there was an age restriction for a reason, for one its a safeguarding issue, twitch TOS, i could go on more but thats not why im writing this. Im writing this to apologise for the stress and headaches i caused people, Im just lucky it didnt cause a bigger issue than it did. I had recently found FiveM, mostly played american based servers and wanted to try a UK server. This was the only one i could find with a good amount of people and i just wanted to play the server, looking back on it, i could have just waited to be 18 to apply, or even found another server. But i wanted to be apart of this one. I apologise for being a naive child at the time and i can wholeheartedly say im a much different person now. If im accepted i aim to reintegrate into the server and apply for PD if im allowed to after this ban seeing as it came around because i applied for PD underage in the first place. Thank you for taking the time to review this appeal and im happy to answer any more questions the team has for me.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @brodie McGinty
I hope you are well!

In regards to your ban, are you able to join our TeamSpeak at some point in the next few days?
Once in TeamSpeak, sit in the 'Join for support' channel, where either myself or another member of staff will talk to you regarding your ban.
Please have your unban appeal to hand, to pass it onto the staff that deals with this.

The Team Speak link is;
ts3server://ts.roleplay.co.uk

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to reply, Im Currently in the teamspeak channel.

After chatting with you in TS for a little while and having you explain in a mature manner your circumstance. I am happy to say I believe beyond reasonable doubt that you are above the age of 18 (now).

Your PEGI ban has been lifted. Welcome back!

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back