What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Huntz-OG - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntz-OG

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Huntz-OG 

In-game Name: Frank Smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199104811601

Ban ID: 13013

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for c2.3 which is combat logging

Why should we unban you ?: Good evening,

I would like to unbanned as I enjoyed my time in the server.
Getting to meet the people that I have and enjoyed the journey that the city brought me and the friends I made on.
When I got banned it give me a lot of time to reflect on everything in the city be it the people that I have had disputes with and how things went, I wanted to make sure that I thought out on ways it would of been better to do certain situations rather then the ones I chose leading me to get banned.

When me and my partner got banned we thought about the situation that got us banned we thought it would lighten the animosity between us all as we have spoken to them and they found it funny how it went, I know it wasn't the right thing to do as it is a rule break and the server is a serious RP server but we just wanted to lighten the tension between everyone so I can only apologise for the rule break that has happened.
I know combat logging is taken seriously because it ruins the RP of a situation for everyone involved I can assure you that it wouldn't happen again as I haven taken the time to see and know I am better then the way I acted with dealing on the situation that was so frustrating.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @Huntz-OG, I hope all is well! 🙂

Why had you decided to combat log on this evening at the same time as your partner? 
Surely you weren't both just as frustrated? 

Good evening Danoo yeah all is well thank you.

To be honest it was a built up frustration for us due to the situations leading up to the combat log maybe I took it the wrong way and looked at things too hot headed when they could of just been genuine reasons but at the time for me it just didn't feel like that, So as the last thing I did before I logged for both party's to try see a funny side of it I shouted alakhazam and logged which in turn one of them messaged to say that was funny and it kind of lightened the animosity that had been built up for stupid reasons looking at it now to be honest.

Which in turn I do apologise for us logging like that I know it's not the right thing to do and should of acted more appropriately .

Good evening @Huntz-OG,

If you had a load of built up frustration why did you not take a break and explore other avenues of roleplay? 
Also - what caused the frustration to build up? I'm trying to gather an insight to these "situations". 

At the time I was trying to keep what we built going even though we had these situations building up so I felt like if I took a break everything would fall apart so was kind of a hard choice I felt to just leave and let it go to waste because we started from nothing to something good so wasn't something I really wanted to just let go like that.

was just the same problems over and over again so the frustration just got to me to be honest I didn't choose the right option to deal with it which lead where I am at now,

I know I should of went down that path and let it just play out but like I said previously I was also trying to lighten the mood between us all

Good morning @Huntz-OG!

What's been happening between now and your ban being placed?
Have you been roleplaying elsewhere? Gained any other experience? 

Good morning Danoo

Yeah I have been roleplaying in other city's getting more experience checking out how other people are roleplaying etc, Has given me time to chill relax and learn to just enjoy scenario's and letting things play out to see where they go and have been fun.

But with that said like I do miss RPUK as it is a good city and have enjoyed a lot of the experiences that I have had so have waited 7months before I even thought about appealing so you guys knew I was taking it seriously. 

Good afternoon @Huntz-OG

I hope all is well today 🙂 

You said part of the reason for you combat logging was due to frustration, how can we trust this will not be the case again? 

What are some of your plans for your roleplay if you were unbanned? 

Good afternoon.

yeah all is well thankyou and you too.

good question, well I'm way more of a relaxed person from just taking a step back and just learning to just let things go with the flow also I plan on taking breaks here and there to just give me time to relax and then come back with a clearer mind taking a step back so I can see from an outsiders perspective on what ever the situation should arise then I can make the better choice.

hmmm to be honest I'm not sure on it straight away maybe think about building what I had back up again or maybe create something new now that I will be able to relax more and make better decisions, I intend on meeting new people as I imagine there is a fair few new faces since I was last here so be cool to see what kind of people are in city again, see what's new and maybe explore a different avenue of roleplay I'm not sure on what though as I say only time will tell until I get to sit down and see the options out there really.

Hello @Huntz-OG!

It's been a year since your previous ban, having read your responses in this appeal I am willing to give you a second chance here on the server.
Please, do not waste this chance and throw it back in my face - We will be keeping an eye on your roleplay to ensure it's not leading down the same path.

As per the FBS, any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back