What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - LizzieBoy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizzieBoy

Donator
Donator
Unban Appeal for LizzieBoy 

In-game Name: Tyron

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198147008846

Ban ID: !!rpuk10412!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: So basically one year ago when I was still very new to roleplaying in GTA I tried my best to learn basics and how to do it properly. There was this one situation, a year ago now, where I was being chased by the police where I hit a rock and flew out of the window into the river where I got glitched. This is where the ones who roleplayed as police officers thought I had logged off to escape the chase which wasn't true, I was glitched into the river and didn't know what to do. I was doing this around 30 minutes before I had to go to work so when I saw that I wasn't going to get out of the glitch I had to logout to make it to work, I even arrived late that day. It's basically a misunderstanding.

Why should we unban you ?: Like I mentioned above, when this happened it was at the start of my journey within roleplaying. I haven't been roleplaying ever since, until me and my three friends moved together into a house and one of my friends (who never played roleplay in GTA 5, only in SA:MP) came with the idea to download GTA 5 because he wanted to play roleplay again. I immediately suggested your server as I thought that I had been unbanned, so we went on all of us and started playing and we had a lot of fun. The next day when we went on the server, I and 2 of my friends got banned and I think it's because we are in the same house playing with the same IP's. One of my friends never got banned but maybe because he bought a brand new computer and I don't really know how you guys check whether somebody has been banned before or not. Now, to the reason I want you to unban me (and my two other friends on the same IP) is because one year later we have became more mature and we really want to do this for real by roleplaying 100% and following all of your rules. If you give me one more chance, I will prove to you that you won't regret it by becoming a very valuable member of your server. I have my own company now and I even hired a few employees to outsource some of my work so I could free up my time to play this server. You can check my history, I have never been trying to play any other server beside this and I think I will delete my GTA5 if this doesn't go through which would be very sad.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

It's basically a misunderstanding.
No, it isn’t. You made no attempt to reach out to the police or the staff during the incident, glitch or not, you combat logged. As you made no attempt, I won’t really accept any claims of it simply being a misunderstanding.

Your last appeal -

How come it’s taken you so long to appeal again?

I didn't because I was in a rush to get to work, I understand that it was a mistake from my part and I should've at least contacted you as soon as I had the chance to, to explain the situation and tell you in the end it could've been solved from my part. And to why it took me so long is because I basically lost all hope in playing on the server again after trying to appeal. I'm here with a more mature approach and when my friend came up with the idea (who also got banned today for ban evasion because of my IP) I decided to try once again as the new person I am.

Good afternoon @LizzieBoy, I hope all is well! 🙂

You've mentioned throughout this appeal that since your prior ban, you've not roleplayed at all anywhere since.
So, if we are to unban you, how is it going to be any different to the time before? You've gained no extra experience elsewhere. 

Good afternoon @LizzieBoy, I hope all is well! 🙂

You've mentioned throughout this appeal that since your prior ban, you've not roleplayed at all anywhere since.
So, if we are to unban you, how is it going to be any different to the time before? You've gained no extra experience elsewhere. 
Good afternoon @Danoo, thank you for coming back to me and I hope all is well with you too!

It is true that I haven't roleplayed anywhere else. I don't see myself as an unexperienced roleplayer, rather more somebody who made a mistake in the past and wants to come back and prove that it won't happen again.

When me and my friends hopped on the server we started off very good and were super cautious with the roleplay we performed because I, myself, am aware that a small mistake and not following the rules you have for the server can lead to a ban (as of my previous experience). 

For instance, when we hopped on the server I roleplayed a foreigner from the Balkan region and every player I had a encounter with, I explained to them why I left the Balkans,  told them in a funny matter that my wife's spending has led me to fly to a better place. And to be fair I enjoyed a lot picking players up in the middle of nowhere just because we were both telling our life stories to each other and having a laugh. Even when doing illegal activities I pretended to be clumsy at the beginning when there were people in gangs selling me stuff I pretended I was dropping the bags and making it fall through my fingers making sure I give the best experience of a non experienced person when dealing with that. And about the experience in roleplay, I have played in your Arma 3 server years ago for a while and I got my first few roleplay experiences that made me understand that you really need to blend into the character, talking about GTA, I have also been playing roleplay since san andreas multiplayer era even playing on text based roleplay servers. In the past I have played on a lot of different roleplay servers but I just didn't like them, and the roleplay felt forced, since coming across your server I didn't really wanted to play another just because it's the only one with a good player base that understands how to roleplay, not out there just to randomly start fights, just like in real life nobody starts fights just for the sake of it. 

Good afternoon @LizzieBoy

I hope all is well today 🙂 

I do have a question as I can see you made a donation shortly after you put your appeal in, was this done in hope that it would help you be unbanned? 

Good afternoon @Jessie Bennett! Hope you are having an amazing day so far.

No, I didn't make the donation in hope that it would get me unbanned. As I stated in a previous response, what I appreciate about this server is that you treat everyone equally and don't give anyone advantages when a rule break occurs.

I made the donation just because I enjoyed the time I spent on the server and wanted to give back to reach the goals since I want it to keep running. I know that you guys work hard in order to keep it running and I just wanted to contribute to its overall well-being.

Can you please elaborate on this for me? 
Screenshot_6.png

I see that you had said that you are not wanting to pay for it to accepted but this comes across like you are wanting to pay for it to be pumped/ treated differently to everybody else's 

Last edited by a moderator:

Can you please elaborate on this for me? 
View attachment 21963

I see that you had said that you are not wanting to pay for it to accepted but this comes across like you are wanting to pay for it to be pumped/ treated differently to everybody else's 
Good afternoon, @Jessie Bennett. I hope you are having a good day.

As you said and as I stated in the messages to the admin on Discord, I didn't want to pay to get unbanned. I created my unban appeal nine days ago, and I saw other threads getting attention while mine wasn't. I reached out to the admin and asked about becoming an investor for me to be noticed, not a way for me to buy myself out. I still know whether I get unbanned depends on your judgment; I felt terrible for my friends being banned just by living in the same house, so I tried my best. 

I tried my best just to be seen because I still believe it's the best server of roleplay that exists, and if it takes me interviewing with you guys to know that I changed or me climbing on top of Everest, I'd do it without even thinking. Why do you believe I would go to that extent if I only had a few hours on the server? I was deeply impressed by the community and want to be part of it. 

Good morning, @Jessie Bennett

It was not because of anger; I am pretty chill, so that's not an issue, and I didn't have anything special. I was just bugged in the map, and I couldn't move, and I waited and waited, and nothing happened, and then I had an emergency, and I left, so was nothing intentional or about losing something. Even if you look at my account, I didn't have that much stuff, so that's not an issue. It was an honest mistake not getting back to you guys.

It was an honest mistake not getting back to you guys.
However you managed to play, Take a hostage and from looking when it got inconvenient for yourself you decide to combat log.

It is true that I haven't roleplayed anywhere else. I don't see myself as an unexperienced roleplayer, rather more somebody who made a mistake in the past and wants to come back and prove that it won't happen again.

Here you say you aren't an unexperienced roleplayer, Can you elaborate on this? Also how can you ensure this won't happen again if we decide to give you another chance? As lets face it you did ruin the roleplay for many involved in the situation you got yourself into with your friend.

On top of this lets test you. How many times overall have you combat logged or is this the first time?

This is the first time I have combat logged, and about the unexperienced roleplayer I have said already that I've been roleplaying also on Arma 3 and If I could go back I would have handled the situation differently; if you asked me now I would've preferred to be interrogated by the cops since that is usually the best form of roleplay and how I learned it. The talks in the car and in between make it seem so real that I just enjoy the experience.

And to answer about being sure this won't happen I can do a test of roleplay if you'd like me to or any type that would test my abilities. Even a one-to-one conversation just to prove. And I'd have no reason to do this again as I have waited for a long time and learned that it was a dumb decision to combat log and playing out the interrogation would've made it a way more realistic scenario. Even once I wanted to go out out of the game because I was in a parking spot and nobody was around and then I heard a voice talk to me so I decided to cancel it in order to continue the roleplay. I have no intention of ruining the roleplay experience and I want to honestly add to it because its just a great community where everyone knows how to roleplay.

Good evening @Jessie Bennett , hope all is well with you as well.
My plan for roleplay is to form a group of people with my friends. We will roleplay as the Albanians who are new to the city and then move into the taxi driving niche to earn the first sum of money to start different operations, which we would get the connections by interacting with other people on the server. We would all dress in red and black a certain way and make connections by befriending the local gangs.

This would make us rise to the top and form our alliance and make sure to also ask for tasks from the bigger organisations on the server to make it even more realistic having to earn our way into the top.

Good evening @LizzieBoy

Thank you for your responses.

After looking at this ban and your responses, I am happy to give you a second chance on the server. Please do not waste it! Read the server rules again before you join back so you do not end up back here.

Any bans you receive within the next 6 months will lead you back here.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back