What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Loopi - GTA RP

Loopi

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: William OConnor
Steam ID: 76561198309791349
Ban ID (just the numbers): rpuk15960
Ban Reason: C2.3 - Forum Report
Why do you think you were banned: For Combat Logging when being arrested. It also looks like I was trying to VDM the guy in the truck on the video but I was just trying to park my car at the side of the truck unit.
Why should we unban you: (I also did not see the forum report so reason for not responding to it and i was on holiday last week so reason i did not respond to previous application.)

also sorry for posting my appeal early before now.

It has been my first week in the city and I have been doing a lot of grinding and did not want to loose everything. But I know that is not a excuse and I should not have combat logged and I have learnt from my mistake. If I am allowed another chance I will make sure i go a long with the RP and not Combat log again. I have made many friends in Roleplay.Co.Uk and would like to carry on my character with them. I am also sorry for my attitude towards the player and it will not happen again. I am trying to come very good at serious RP and trying my best. Hope you can take my word and give me a second chance.

Will.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Copy and pasted of last appeal without referencing anything in that appeal.

Furthermore, you haven't even bothered to change it so it actually makes sense, given this is a new appeal.

Low effort.

Denied.

Back