What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Michael Labaids - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Labaids

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Michael Labaids 

In-game Name: Michael Labaids

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199548769595

Ban ID: rpuk12623

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned for leaving the game when i got stopped by the police. I understand that this is a very serious rule to break so im not surprised i got banned right away. I know that it doesent matter but i genuinely disconnected. This was my fault and i should have assured a stable connection to the wifi.

Why should we unban you ?: I can assure you that i wil never combat log ever again. I have learned my lesson and i understand how serious this is. I dont have much else to say other than that i regret doing this and that i will never do it again. I respectfully ask for a second chance.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @Michael Labaids, I hope all is well! 🙂

You've been banned here now 3 months short of a year, why has it taken you this long to appeal? 
Ultimately what I'm trying to understand from this is, why do you want to return to RPUK after so long away from the server? 

Hi, i have appealed before but it got denied beacuse i had to wait 1 month so i just totally forgot about it until now recently. I started to play fivem again a month ago and i remember this server and how good it was so that is why i want to return to RPUK. During the time i was away from RPUK i went into some more serious rp servers which required whitelists so i have some good insight of how to roleplay correctly, the rules and exc.

Good afternoon @Michael Labaids, thanks for the response! 🙂

What are you plans if you're given another chance here at RPUK.....

What character(s) are you planning to play?
What fun and interesting roleplay can you provide here on the server? 

Hi, if im given another chance I will continue playing as a criminal/gang member. I'll try to figure out how to rob banks in the city and such. My goal is to get rich and maybe create my own gang. 

Good afternoon @Michael Labaids, thanks for the response.

I know that it doesent matter but i genuinely disconnected. This was my fault and i should have assured a stable connection to the wifi.
You say that you should've had a stable connection, yet in your previous appeal you claimed your mother turned the internet off.
Which one is it? 

Well yes by saying that "I should've had a stable connection" I mean everything that can come in my way no matter what or who it is that could cause me to disconnect. But the main reason that I did not tell you that my mom turned it off is because its not something I can prove and you do not accept any explaining like this. I hope you understand 

Good afternoon @Michael Labaids, thanks for the response! 

Why did you make no attempt whatsoever to alert staff regarding this issue? 
Surely it would be one of the first things you'd do? 

Well the thing is I was gonna do it but with no WiFi at the time I couldn't do it. I figured if i told them the truth the next day I would get unbanned. But I was wrong and stupid. And I couldn't even use my phone. 

Very well @Michael Labaids!

I have gone ahead and issued you an unban. Hopefully this will be avoided in the future.
As per our Fair Ban System, any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent. Please do not waste the chance 🙂

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back