What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Mr_Mansa - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Mansa

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Mr_Mansa 

In-game Name: bob

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198452146591

Ban ID: rpuk14974

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: this is a continuation from the last appeal due to it being timed out

Why should we unban you ?: I would first try not to get into scenes if I know I have to get of soon or just straight up don't play the server. or I would let the people involved know ooc that I have to leave but they can loot me and hopefully that would be ok with them. and finally let a staff member know that I have to leave to make them aware that I am not rage quitting or combat logging. I can not think of anymore steps to this and I believe they are the right way about going about the situation. cheers for reading

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @Mr_Mansa

I hope all is well today 🙂  

Why did you let one of your appeals time out and then put no effort in to the following 2 appeals?

Hi,

I have been busy with irl stuff with work and family so I that’s why it timed out. As for the the effort, I could not think of a long way of putting it and that’s why they got denied. I don’t know why I thought I could do low effort appeals. So that’s why I have only just got round to doing it

Good morning @Mr_Mansa

I hope all is well today 🙂  

Can you please explain what happened in the situation that led to this ban and why you then combat logged? Was this due to anger? Frustration? Not wanting to lose items? 

i was on the server it was late at night as me and this guy I met were driving on a motorbike we came across a group of people. the people in question where lobbing snowballs at me and the guy I was with, we asked them to stop to which they did not. so we drove off and came back with bats to crack there heads in to which they opened fired and downed us in a alley way. then they proceeded to rob us and left us in the ally way so me realising how late it was and I had work the next day waited around o the floor for 5 minutes and they appeared to no come back. so I logged out and called it a night. and when I got on the next day I was banned.

Good evening @Mr_Mansa

I hope all is well today :)

Why did you not make staff aware of the situation via OOC, ticket, ect before logging out?

Good evening @Mr_Mansa

I hope all is well today :)

Why did you not make staff aware of the situation via OOC, ticket, etc before logging out?
I didn't see it as a issue due to that I let them loot me and they had left and I just went to bed believing that the people and I had sorted it out but obliviously it was a issue with them for whatever reason. so chalk that one down to stupidity

Good evening @Mr_Mansa

Thank you for your responses.

Looking at all of your appeals and your responses in this one I am happy to give you another chance on the server. Please do not waste this chance. Read the server rules over again before joining back.

Any bans you receive within the next 6 months will lead you back here
Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back