What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - phz9369 - GTA RP

phz9369

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Cannot Remeber the Name of my Char
Steam ID: 76561197962623644
Ban ID (just the numbers): 15983
Ban Reason: C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: Banned for combat Logging
Why should we unban you: Hey Admin/Staff Team

Hope you're doing well.

I'm reaching out to appeal my ban from the GTA Roleplay server for combat logging. I messed up, and I'm really sorry about it.

I know combat logging isn't cool. It messes with the game for everyone else, and it's just not fair. I should've thought twice before doing it, but I didn't, and I regret that now.

I get that rules are there for a reason, and I promise I'll stick to them from now on and have re-read through these again. This ban made me realize I need to be more responsible and respectful to others in the community.

I'm genuinely sorry for any trouble I caused, and I'm ready to make it right. If you're willing to give me another shot as this was my first offence, I'll do whatever it takes to prove I can integrate into community and follow rules for the benefit of everyones immersive roleplay experience

Thanks for taking the time to hear me out

Cheers
phz
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @phz9369
I hope we are well today?

Firstly, can you tell me - have you had any help from AI tools in writing this appeal?

Secondly, can you tell me in your own words what the rule C2.3 is, and why we have this in place?

What was your thought process at during the last interaction you had whilst playing?

Hi Violet,

I am good, thanks.

I hope you're doing well.

I haven't used any AI.

I've read through a lot of the previous ban appeals and noticed a trend of lackluster effort. Although the below may appear formal, I wanted it to convey effort and thoughtfulness into my appeal and subsequent replies.

The C2.3 rule pertains to logging out at any point during roleplay, regardless of the situation. If any issues arise beyond my control that cause disconnection, etc., then I can always contact staff to resolve.

This rule is in place on a GTA Roleplay server to ensure that all players are receiving a completely immersive roleplay experience, and instances of combat logging stand to ruin that.

My thought process, in all honesty, was a complete error of judgment and poor form, as I stood to gain no advantage whatsoever from logging out, as I had no items of any worth.

I should have thought twice before combat logging, but I didn't, and I regret that now.

If you're willing to give me another shot as this was my first offense, I'll do whatever it takes to prove I can integrate into the server while providing a high level of roleplay and have read back through the rules to ensure I stick to these.

Thanks again for taking the time to hear me out.

Phz

I am well, thank you.

Firstly, why do you think it ruins the immersion for other players? What do you think happens during the RP process to the other players, if someone combat logs?

Can you tell me exactly what happened at the time leading up to the moment you decided to quit the game?

What plans do you have for your character, should you be unbanned?

Hi Violet,

I hope you're well.

Roleplay immersion is completely ruined by combat logging, as it takes away the realism of the moment you may be involved in. It stands to potentially ruin an immense build of quality roleplay and effort by others, understandably causing frustration due to the lack of effort and almost carefree attitude from the other party.

I cannot recall my exact thought process at the time, but I realized that I stood to gain no advantage whatsoever from logging out. With that being said, I knew better, and it was careless and insensitive to others. I really do regret that now, not just because I am now banned, but because I feel I have let myself and others down.

If I were given another chance, I would not let this opportunity go to waste and would strive not to disappoint you. I have lots of friends now playing in the city, and I would love to join them.

Initially, I plan to make something of myself by grinding legal jobs, but I may become frustrated with my situation and resort to a life of petty criminal activity.

I hope to use this as a stepping stone to network with like-minded individuals through quality roleplay and advance to high-paying crimes such as bank jobs, controlled drug dealing, and smuggling.

Along the way, I will be polite and respectful in my roleplay experiences to make a name for myself in the city and align with the right people for my agenda.

I appreciate your quick response and taking the time to consider my appeal.

Cheers,
Phz

Good afternoon @phz9369
I am great thanks. I hope you will be too, upon reading the below;

As this is the first ban you received on record, I hope it remains this way.
After reading through your responses, I am willing to give you another chance on the server to prove yourself.

However, should you receive a ban within the next 6 months - you will find yourself placed back onto a Permanent Ban.
Please take time to read over our rules, both Community and GTA RP before rejoining the server.

Welcome Back!
UNBANNED.

Back