What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - RyanSlug123 - GTA RP

RyanSlug123

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Unsure at this time
Steam ID: 76561199684555285
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16083
Ban Reason: G2.4
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned because I was in the middle of being kidnapped. During the kidnapping, EMS turned up and then revived me whilst there were still persons around me. When I was revived by EMS, I got up and ran into my car in order to drive away from the kidnappers. I realised shortly after this that it was unacceptable.
Why should we unban you: This is my favourite RP server, and I made a lot of friends during the time that I was on there. I have been banned now for a few months, and during that time I have fully read the rules, and I have played a wide range of servers conducting a number of different roles on these servers with no issues. I hope for another chance as I am truly sorry for the way I was previous, and I will never let it happen again in the future.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @RyanSlug123 , I hope all is well with you? :)

You had received this ban on 12/02/2024.
On 05/02/2024 you were also banned for the same rulecode being G2.4 - Why have you now broken the same rule twice within the space of a few days?

Surely after the first ban you received you'd have had a look over the rule and understood it?

Good evening Danno,

Im all good thanks, I hope you are well too!

To be honest, I cant remember the first ban on the top of my head or what it was about. However, I can only aplogise regarding it. I have been playing a lot of different servers which has enabled me to become more familiar with the rules of the cities, and I am now sure of this rule and what I have to do in order to abide by it.

Many thanks! :)

Hello @RyanSlug123 ,

Can you quote the rule you have been banned for and tell us in your own words why we have this rule in place?

The rule is g2.4, with the rule being that at all times must value your life, when you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should always comply with the demands.

This rule is in place in order to make roleplay situations more realistic, and so that roleplay scenarios are run more smoothly. It would be unrealistic in the way I behaved before clearly due to being outnumbered, and I should of gone along with the story which I regret a lot.

I truly am really sorry for not doing so before, however I am now fully aware of this rule and how important it is to uphold it so that scenarios can be played out which will result in all persons involved having the best experience.

Back