What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

Dear Admin.

I want to appeal my and Kvark`s ban we received at 04042014. 

Firstly we got banned without any warnings. As I understood the reason was : for RDM. 

Unfortunately I can`t see this line in the rules: "RDM is not allowed and you will be banned without warning". I apologise for not following the rules and asking to unban me (Vlad) and Kvark please.

Your sincerely. 

I was robbing people in the city with my friend, and as i understood it was against the rules because i did not inform the admin about the "attack on the city". I understood that it is not allowed without warning the admin and if you unban me and Kvark, I promise that this will not repeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you explain the reports I received about Kvark and some other rebels killing people with no RP in Sofia and him having 4 counts of manslaughter on the wanted list ?

When I turned up I was helping 2 civs at the garage where someone left there lorry on the spawn point, After the reports I found him peering round a corner with a gun,  I didn't speak to him I just put him back into the car to drive somewhere outside the madness to issue the ban as I was also dealing with a hacker at the same time.

That is when you opened fire at me in Sofa causing the car to crash killing me... at that point all i knew it was a rebel but I didn't know who that's when I broke RP as an admin to come back and get a name to find it was you... who was also on the wanted list for 2 counts of manslaughter.

Please explain why you was launching attacks in Sofia , attacking the city and its civilians ?

We attacked Sofia , but we did not inform the admin about that. We were robbing people inside the city then two officers cam and we kille them . Then i shot a guy ( civilian ) who was trying to ram me with his offroad. Then we were robbing people until you came to the city. We have understood that Rebels are not allowed to kill/rob people inside the city, without sending a warning to the admin first. As I said I apologise for any inconveniences that were made and if you Unban me and Kvark,  this will never repeat. 

We accept full characters wipe , if it is required to get another chance to play on this server.

As Wilco has more information on this, it is his decision to either lift the ban or not. You still did not explain how your friend ended up killing 4 people with his vehicle (or did I miss it?)

He did not VDM anyone. He killed one cop in Sofia because we thought that we will rather die than go to jail. I honestly dont know where other 3 kills came from . Because he was robbing people and then I was killing them when they said that they will call the police.

A reply never might even come! ... thats how the unban forum works on the lowest prority

I have just got around to your request now and due to the continuation of posting rather than waiting it is denied the reason is for VDM which is perm banable here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back