What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROSP3C

Hi Guys,

I got banned from the server last night after getting 4 reports of VDM. I honestly cannot think of a single time I have done this, weirdly enough. it happened the same time as hackers ruined the game for everyone.

The only thing I can think of times I could possibly have done this is when other players have tried to jump in my car or ram me with an ATM.

Please could i be unbanned as i love this server and have met some awesome people along the way.

Thanks

Declan

I nearly had a big laugh at this as you were thr newest member on the forums, but I assume you just made the account for the ban appeal.

Lol i do see the humour :) I am fairly new, and posting a topic requires logging in via steam. Which I hadn't done before in my (brief) past playing AL, whilst checking rules ect. I'm so gutted, Really hope I can come back on at some point.

You seem like a nice guy so I assume you won't do what a lot of *cough assholes cough* do and try and bump their post 24/7, this is a big no no. Hopefully all will be forgiven and you will venture back to our beloved island paradise lawl.

I don't plan on doing that, I'll sit tight and wait for a response. I'm looking to play on this server long term so hopefully, all will be forgiven :) Thanks for the response by the way!

Old topic

If you still want to discuss a Unban please open a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back