What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

User, The bounty hunter.

Dora Raymen

I grew up in the northern regions of the uk with my mum an my dad in a small house, we were surrounded by crime and criminals, murder, muggings and theft around every corner. My childhood was filled with ... Un forgettable things. I taught myself how to defend my self in these kind of situations while growing up, my mum and dad were murdered when I was 15, some guy just took a knife to em in there sleep. So since then I've been living from town to town, mining some copper around a few places making a living, an then I read in the local paper that altis was needing a few people to lay down the law a little. I took the next plane and landed in altis national airport, had no transport so I hitch hiked my way down to Kavala with a guy named ray, we became pretty good friends by the time we got there, he showed me the ropes. And now after my second month of being ere I'am now a Bounty hunter, keeping crime off the streets of Kavala. If you see me around, say hi.

Back