What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Voice issues @ Paleto PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Steam ID: 76561198046316503

Character ID: 69066

When did this happen: 08/09/23

Summary: Voice issues @ Paleto PD

Full Description:
Hiyas,

I rarely use the Paleto PD but after having used it on the 9th a few things have occurred that will result in myself probably not using it again.
For starters there is problems with hearing each other, this seems to be the same issue that City hall has where you have to call each other over the phone before you can hear each other.
This occurred for myself and 3 others that had issues where some could hear one but not to other standing next to them, this obviously caused a bit of confusion within RP.

Secondly if there is a way to implement some sort of 'sound barrier' that would be greatly appreciated as currently when you are in the main lobby of Paleto PD you can clearly hear the people in the cells whom are a few meters below the ground which doesn't really make sense.
A good portion of the station seems to be suffering from the fact that you can hear everyone if they speak normally.
Unfortunately I do not have any recordings of the issues but I believe this should be able to give you good read as to what the problems are and they shouldn't be entirely unknown as city hall also seems to suffer from similair issues.

Images / Video's

Sounds like it's missing the audio occlusion files possibly, @Archieone for you I think as it's a Gabz MLO

Sounds like it's missing the audio occlusion files possibly, @Archieone for you I think as it's a Gabz MLO
How odd, I will have to give it a look over and see if I can find the file name if its missing. What a joy xD

As there was no reply ill move this to rejected. If you feel its still an active bug please put in a new report

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back