What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vote for Matt

Cam

Banned
Hello my friends. I am a simple man with simple values. I treat everyone with respect, try my best in any situation and also enjoy recreational marijuana from time to time. By electing me as your mayor I will promise to bring any issues to the forefront of the government and represent the people in the best way possible. My policies include the legalization of marijuana, ensuring hobos are safe and catered to at all times with various help shelters manned by trained officers. As well all know living on the island of altis is a fast and hectic lifestyle and maybe people travel hundreds of kilometres in their daily life to make ends meet so as my flagship policy i will increase the speed limit by 15% in all areas if I am elected whilst also increasing the presence of RTU patrols on our roads. This will both ensure our economy prospers and the increased presence of police patrols on busy highways will ensure safety and both deter any illegal money making activities. I hope you consider me to represent you as your mayor and promise to listen to everyone equally, I would also like to introduce the Kavala Castle as a hobo sanctuary, and finally bring decriminlization of mary jane. 
Thank you for reading. Matt #voteformatt

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my vote:) #voteformatt

Last edited by a moderator:
Back