What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vote Mayor fisher for round 2!!!

fisher

Banned
Hello my fellow Altians I come to you today with my first day in office. For those of you who don’t know me I shall first of all start of by telling you who I am and then go on to say what I stand for.

As you may have gathered already I am Fisher a Chief Superintendent within the Police force. I am a born and raised Altian who has never lived anywhere but Altis. I have served for around 11 months on the island as an officer but I’m looking to expand on my political side of life.

What I am going to do for you, you may be asking yourself. Well here are my policies that I will be fighting for:

·#LegalWeed will be the first act that I will be pushing for. There are many reason on why it could benefit us on the island but on this website you will find the main reasons I am pushing for this.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/justincarissimo/33-weed-studies-that-will-make-you-want-to-smoke-more

Obviously we can’t just hand out weed so I will be putting forward legislation to create Green cards obtainable by having a “cold” and contacting your local NHS hospital. Another question you may have is “How will we obtain the marijuana?” New licences to allow willing businessmen to transport the herbs will be put in place.

·#ByeByeUNMC -Removal of all UNMC from Western Altis

The UNMC are a menace among Altians and no longer shall we tolerate their terrorist behaviour. I will be speaking to the chief of police and pushing for strict immigration rules on any confirmed UNMC members.

· #HoboUprising- With the new capital of kavala being overrun occasionally with hobos. My 3rd act I shall be pushing for will allow honourable citizens with a wealth of over £1,000,000 will be allowed to take any citizen home with them as long as the following conditions are met:

o   They are wearing hobo attire

o   They jump into your car by their own accord

o   They own at least 1 quad/Normal Hatchback (Check with them when they are in your Trunk)

·#TaxHaven- To keep the wealthy, wealthy and the hobos, hobos I am introducing a tax for anyone with less than £500,000 in their bank account will now pay tax on everything they purchase.

·#Nexttime- This is where I need your help. Please Vote Mayor fisher back into power for a second consecutive election.  I shall be going around and talking to as many people as I can over the next few days to ascertain the future of Altis and understand what the people want and shall be implementing them ASAP.

Thank you for your time, this is your Current Mayor fisher speaking and I look forward to speaking to you all. Any questions about my current policies just use the # for the policy you want to talk about. Any suggestions are welcome.

Lots of love

Mayor Fisher 

Last edited by a moderator:
Why should the poor pay taxes and the rich not pay taxes, this is not fair and you should feel bad! BOO DOWN WITH MAYOR FISHER!

In other words; vote for Fisher if you would like to enforce current Gestapoesque laws and regulations the way they are. 

I'm a hobo and proud! I certainly won't be voting for you! *Spits on floor*

I feel a assassination mission coming up. UNMC, henceforth known as PRNA, does not approve of your program, Mayor. If I were you, I would step up on your security.. Politics can be.. dangerous.

you know the old saying if you poke a bee,s nest with a stick you will get stung, i suggest you carry on allowing us to do what we do and we will do it with minimal fuss an attention, Dont force us to unleash our military might on the police forces of altis it never ends well for them :D

Why should the poor pay taxes and the rich not pay taxes, this is not fair and you should feel bad! BOO DOWN WITH MAYOR FISHER!
Whats the problem if your rich? ;)

In other words; vote for Fisher if you would like to enforce current Gestapoesque laws and regulations the way they are. 
I'd rather have these laws than a whining gokart going round kavala

I'm a hobo and proud! I certainly won't be voting for you! *Spits on floor*
People like you disgust me get a job and get some money :angry:

I feel a assassination mission coming up. UNMC, henceforth known as PRNA, does not approve of your program, Mayor. If I were you, I would step up on your security.. Politics can be.. dangerous.
you know the old saying if you poke a bee,s nest with a stick you will get stung, i suggest you carry on allowing us to do what we do and we will do it with minimal fuss an attention, Dont force us to unleash our military might on the police forces of altis it never ends well for them :D
Bring it but think about it you came to our land and took it. If we really wanted we could declare war and wipe you guys out but we are better than that. All we ask is that you leave us alone and stay in your lands. B)

yes :p   ;)

AR has plans for you... Maratek has plans for you...

Ill buy you a HMS Dent-Your-Bus

oooh goodie

ill take this in a nice shade of beige and you shall have my vote every week needed

ddg_zps265f5a9a.jpg

police and ar can have all the plans they like it will never make the slightest bit of difference our millitary skills and organisation have always seen us through without ever being really tested and i have seen nothing from the new ar team that makes me think it will change anytime soon although we will enjoy the occasion should it arise :D

Back