What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

want to join a rebel gang

Gourvo

Account suspended upon users request.
i do not shoot on sight unless i feel threatened (like someone is hold a gun up and wandering around looking for someone to shoot) i am interested in more robbing bank and holding people up things like that and i am tired of being a lone ranger + heist dont go too well solp

If need some people to run with you are welcome to join us on some runs. We get up to all sorts of shit.

RP required when engaging the general civs and cops etc . We are not looking for new members at the moment but possibly in the future.

Give us a text in game will try and pick u up.

"These are not the rebels you are looking for." 

If need some people to run with you are welcome to join us on some runs. We get up to all sorts of shit.

RP required when engaging the general civs and cops etc . We are not looking for new members at the moment but possibly in the future.

Give us a text in game will try and pick u up.

"These are not the rebels you are looking for." 
couldn't find you in game  

After recent events i would first ask your age before you txt me.

Only reason i ask we allowed a couple of joes in the choppa lastnight and it turned into a creche lol

was a little awkward .

Only reason i ask we allowed a couple of joes in the choppa lastnight and it turned into a creche lol

was a little awkward .
14 but i am more mature that most 14 yr olds.    the only time  i blow vehicles up like what happened to you is on GTA

if you dont wnat me to join because of my age i dont blame you as there are lots of lather large bellend out there setting a stereotype 

Last edited by a moderator:

was a little awkward .
wana team then?

Back