What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Watch Shops

ep-019

I’ve been in the city for a couple months and have had an idea about implementing a watch business. It would require the making of the watches, therefore requiring the materials for the production of the watches, meaning that resources such as diamonds could be harder to get maybe increasing the price above other materials significantly (more like real life). 

People in the city love to show off there money and i see a reasonable amount of super cars so what better way than to show off an expensive watch!

Watches could vary with prices from a cheap one that is easy to get for 15-20k (real market). Where more expensive watches will require the player to be on a waiting list maybe or they will be auctioned on a once a month basis so they don’t loose there value (like the GTO at the moment)

These watches can be either an item in your inventory such as armour where you can put it on or it can be implemented into the buyers wardrobe.

Pros: 

- give more people a reason to mine diamonds 

- more interactions at auctions and the shop

- a potential for a second hand market means that the only second hand business aren’t just car resellers but more watch resellers (increases second hand market rp)

- allows the rich to show off money at functions 

- more types of shops for people to visit 

- could be robbed with people inside, therefore increasing robbing rp

- allows people to have collections that they could maybe display in there house in cabinets 

Cons: 

- you are able to get watches at the clothing shop (but this could be limited/removed)

- reasonably high amount of dev work

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 , but it should only be drafted into Vangelicos if implemented

yea true but i was thinking maybe a new place maybe 

Last edited by a moderator:
This idea is already sort of being worked on in the background.
The idea is to make Vangelico a place where you can buy jewelry and watches.
It wouldn't be unlimited like a clothing store, but require materials to stock it, hence making it make sense to mine diamonds, gold, silver, titanium, get leather and gemstones. 

:) 

+1 good idea, i also agree that it should be Vangelicos to do this, they have put a lot of work into roleplaying the shop for years without having a product to sell.

Back