What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Wireless headset recommendations

ricosky

Unlinked
I'm looking to buy myself a new headset, I want a wireless one becauze I'm tired of running over the cables when moving my chair. I'd want a decent battery life and good audio but my main priority is a good mic. Any recommendations under £200?

I have ARCTIS 9 WIRELESS Steel Series, I've had it for almost 2 years. Best headset I've had. Decent battery. Good range. Comfy. 

Cannot say anything bad about it

Typical headset microphone, its alright. But I use another mic. You can look up the audio quality videos from the microphone on youtube.

You could go for the Arctis 7 and get a decent microphone for what's left from the Arctis 9

edit:

ah yeah, I got the 7's and using their microphone cause that's enough for me 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
@LiKs Any recommendations for microphones?
You can try out the headphone mic, it's not half bad, I quite like it! 

If you won't like it, you can always search up something else later!

you could always pick something from these:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

or go for more expensive, but I wouldn't suggest it unless you're into streaming and such.

A headset i used for a while 
image.png

I enjoyed this headset a lot it has very good mic quality as well as sound + its wireless or can also be wired, only reason for me changing is i went and bought a GOXLR and shure SM7b. meaning I upgraded to a studio headset (one without a mic on it).

Logitech G533

Nice and lightweight but had to upgrade the ear muffs as they were really itchy. I have the leather ones now and the headsets great

Back