What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

=x= D.J (Action ban issued 08/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): =X= D.J

Description of what happened: Following a VDM (see the red pickup truck behind me), I was reviving several people as the medic. One of the revived people randomly run over and then shot me in the head with no cause so was not roleplay and medics are immune to such things to my knowledge.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Nothing lost, no way to resolve and I feel this was an intentional incident disregarding RP.

Value of item/money lost: Nil

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

can you please RP as a medic, I do, ask realistic questions as you revive them, doesn't matter if they can't hear, those around you get to see a real roleplay. This is Serious roleplay...

7_7_logo.png

and yeah, it was RDM, end of.

I usually do unless there is absolutely nobody around (at least until the person is revived, and RP extent depends on many people are buzzing me). This was perhaps the 5th or 6th time these people had just killed each other within 3 minutes so I was getting extremely irritated and following that it was a VDM I was just looking to get those guys on their feet then gtfo before I got hit by a VDM there or something.

fair enough, I've just seen a few people run up, revive, and run off and its like... "errm thanks.... what about my missing toes..."

RDM no question about it

The player has been here once under that name , I have issued a ban

873740ef5a461d5622926ddf07912ea5 -1 =X= D.J - Forum Report 08/09/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back