What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Yakuza

Tom

YakuzaLogo_1 DC.png
Who Are The Yakuza?

A Japanese organized crime group that has been around for centuries.
The Yakuza began by organizing into families, this close connection creased for mutual protection between each other.

Yakuza is a partial underground gang we like to keep our business to ourselves, and you will never find the Yakuza speaking
about our gang, we deal with illegal firearms, smuggling, drug trafficking, gambling and blackmail.
Whilst we often do white collar crimes like money laundering and internal trading.

Even though we are an organised crime group the Yakuza are very much a charitable gang, we help in time of crisis
through the "Ninyko code" which is the philosophy of the Yakuza, an ethical code and way
of life which places importance on helping the weak and to self-sacrifice.
This is because in the past we have suffered to ourselves and we are just trying to help out the other people who are in trouble.

We have our own custom codes and rules to live by, the members within the Yakuza are meant to abide by these codes and to keep the loyally.
The members of the Yakuza see their boss of the family as a father figure, and he accepts them into his home and family. 

Yakuza 2.png

Menacing.

Goodluck wish all the best for you and the gang. I heard a lot about yakuza so far in the dim of things. I recently returned to the server so hopefully my character will see u guys around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back