What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Yankee, Joe Scrub, & Vehicle Dealership Staff Appreciation

Teej McGee

I wanted to say thank you to so many for making my roleplay experience amazing and for keeping me wanting to come back almost everyday. I cannot list all but I can surely start by saying particular to the following:

Yankee

There is not much explanation needed for this quirky son of a gun. Has made my IC experience have amazing character development and continues to make me smile with all of his antics. Wacky but believable, happy to cause much chaos but still be loved while doing it. Thank you for being a part of this place & my life. Long may it continue. #YankeeForMayor

Joe Scrub

The dedication of this man to his trade is beyond compare, with the help and openness to roleplay with a similarly minded business character opened so many avenues for interactions down the line. One of the first to assist with helping me understand what's what, this being my 1st roleplay server/experience. With both a love for Trucks & green (racing green still the better), I hope the interactions continue and both give businesses what they need. I will never forget our wonderful encounter being blasted at Popular Fuel.

Vehicle Dealerships & Businesses

I want to say thank you to all of those who allowed my character to engage with no matter how big or small the interaction. Seeing a man walk up with just a clipboard to hand might not always strike as the most valuable of roleplay encounters but because of this, it created so much more eventually. I can't name everyone in this post as it would end up becoming an old school blog post but I can give particular shout-outs to Cordella, Mr Banks, Violet Rose, Mr Blunt, Jack Hamilton & ALL the Otto's Crew.

Just going to leave this clip of some of the high quality roleplay I've had with Mr Teej in here:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I wanted to say thank you to so many for making my roleplay experience amazing and for keeping me wanting to come back almost everyday. I cannot list all but I can surely start by saying particular to the following:

Yankee

There is not much explanation needed for this quirky son of a gun. Has made my IC experience have amazing character development and continues to make me smile with all of his antics. Wacky but believable, happy to cause much chaos but still be loved while doing it. Thank you for being a part of this place & my life. Long may it continue. #YankeeForMayor

Joe Scrub

The dedication of this man to his trade is beyond compare, with the help and openness to roleplay with a similarly minded business character opened so many avenues for interactions down the line. One of the first to assist with helping me understand what's what, this being my 1st roleplay server/experience. With both a love for Trucks & green (racing green still the better), I hope the interactions continue and both give businesses what they need. I will never forget our wonderful encounter being blasted at Popular Fuel.

Vehicle Dealerships & Businesses

I want to say thank you to all of those who allowed my character to engage with no matter how big or small the interaction. Seeing a man walk up with just a clipboard to hand might not always strike as the most valuable of roleplay encounters but because of this, it created so much more eventually. I can't name everyone in this post as it would end up becoming an old school blog post but I can give particular shout-outs to Cordella, Mr Banks, Violet Rose, Mr Blunt, Jack Hamilton & ALL the Otto's Crew.
Thanks Teej 🥰

Back