What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Breast cancer awareness

Jordy

So about 2 months ago my family and i had some bad news, we discovered my mum had been diagnosed with breast cancer. As you can imagine this was horrible news and we were all so worried, for a short period of time i was in a bad place hense why i took a break for a period of time.

Shes now 3 sessions into her chemo therapy and the doctors say the cancer has already started to clear up, which of course is excellent news.

My mum is raising money for breast cancer awareness here is the link if anyone would like to have a look and maybe even consider donating.

https://www.facebook.com/donate/444860949250535/10215884335046973/

Big up your Mum Jordy, cancer is a fucked up thing that can effect anyone.

Will chuck a bit in when I get paid.

jordyyy i hope your mother will be better soon, i hope i can donate soon bro <3

We saved men's prostrate and now it is time to save women's breasts! ❤️

Hi @Jordy

Thank you for making this post, my Mother sadly passed away last August from breast cancer that she had been battling on and off for 7 years, eventually it got the better of her. I spent  5 days with her as she slowly sunk deeper into unconsciousness and eventually passed away early in the morning.

I understand whole heartedly how you feel right now, the important thing is to remember in the end that the only thing you can do for your mother is love her, whatever happens happens and we all suffer in life because of it, remember to keep your head down and make sure you push yourself in life to your best degree, make her proud x

if you wanna chat just hit me up dude, stay happy!

Back