What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Medical Checkpoint (with thanks to Ciaran)

Namron

Head of Pestering the Development Team(s)
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
Massive thanks to the following medics: @Ciaran @TomTheDoge @CC Aiden @CMO Singh @DjHolyChirst @CreatorChris @Kech

We did over an hour of checkpoint work tonight, roleplaying we'd had an outbreak near Agios

4b9206e42822f33a749984ccb2bda149.jpg

D1B5D98DEFB8E7846B2324ACD06BC49DAB045F66

404CDAA9167A3972CA080B1A582F2546D3BB4418

54CB2A617FE634C81A4A8CC9EFE78DB7A31E9A91

Hoping to do more stuff like this in the future!

Wish i was around when this happened! Seems like you guys had fun hopefully in the future there will be more like these.

Awh! Looks amazing! Wish I had been apart of it when it was going on... Well, I guess I'll wait for next time D:

Was a very good checkpoint and managed really well by all involved.  Had some great RP.  Thank you all that elected to pass through and get involved.

Special thank you to @Ciaran for taking the time to help build it.

It's a shame some rebels decided to come troll the area and destroy it... 😞

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say. This was outstanding. I would love for this to happen again!

[Sorry for arguing with the civilians XD]

I sometimes think that this is what is best for the NHS. Have a few guys patrolling and then most guys at one point. Seeing as rebels and police normally take casualties to a medic anyway.

It was amazing, being there while us 5 medics stood there with our binoculars watching a police/rebel firefight 20m from the checkpoint.

Don't worry though, we swooped in, rescuing them, and everyone became friends...

We didn't rescue them, they got executed and @ShadowDirector ran in there and started screaming at them... :C

Back