What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Advanced Weapons Gang Base

Ryaan

Advance Weapons Gang Base

So the gang base near Advance Weapons is in a prime location only 1.1Km to be exact!! 

Untitled-2.png

The Gang Base is located on the southern peninsula of the island and is only a 2 minute ride away in a helicopter tho the airport (Depending on how good a pilot you are).

As you can see the military tower is very well protected form Ground attack and air attack. The base is located on a hill just east of the Advanced Weapon's shop and is in a perfect location to avoid sniper fire as the closest hill to get a good clean shot on the base is 1.4 Km away and that is located south of Advanced Weapons.

20171209001033_1.thumb.jpg.ab3fef1f4d1f850997d6e1a5bbdc565e.jpg

As you can see from the picture above the compound is very small however the surrounding area is very spacious to fit all your helicopters, also it stops those sneaky rebels taking you by surprise.

20171209000917_1.thumb.jpg.bcf6dd028994543d27004c8c20462602.jpg

Starting Bid: 20 Million

Bid Increments: 1 Million

Buyout Price: 100 Million

Reserve: 25 Million 

AUCTION WILL END ON 15/03/2018

Credit to TCK Mystic for the pictures 

Last edited by a moderator:
20 is too much as start bid lol should start at 10 or 15 max. It's a starting bid not what you want for it

Well 20 Mil is my starting bid and I'm not going to change it 
1f643.png
Won't be a lot bids then lel

Why you putting it to auction then hahaha 
Because I'm a police officer and only get to use it for 7 Days every 2 Months. Thought it would be more ideal for an active gang if they wanted to bid on it. Like I said I'm more than happy to keep the tower, just thought it would benefit another gang more than myself 👍

it isnt even close to the advanced weapons now, i can take it off your hands for 10/15 mil

Back