What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Cash for Hobo Tim!

Alfred

That sounds like a you problem, not a me problem.
Lifetime Donator
Good Evening ladies and gentlemen.

833dc05178c2036037bc6a5795254006.jpg

Cash for Hobo Tim!

347d034d985c9455e926c68709aa4d42.jpg

Tim is our newest recruit into the fold of The Lost Cause.   He is generally a happy hobo but he lacks some important things. This will be worked on over time. He does not know how to fly, drive or sail, however, he does have a quad bike. So I turned round to him and said that he is the only person on the island who does not know how to do all three.  
We had a little argument. To end this silly bickering, I said I can prove that people know how to do all three by setting up a little competition.  There are two great reasons for setting up this competition. One I have already stated above to prove that the island is not full of Hobos.  The second being slightly more important of the two. I will explain my idea below. 
The Lost Cause is a new outfit still looking for attractive partners to set up with.  So what I would like is for people to show their ability to use many different methods of transport to deliver an unknown illegal substance to the now secure  OreoKastro Church. 

This will be a team-based event, with many small teams of two competing against one and other. 

The event will require teams of two.  You will have to transport 260 cargo/storage space of unprocessed items.
The first teammate will start at THIS LOCATION
The second teammate will start at   THIS LOCATION

The first teammate will take out a Helicopter of their choice and head straight to the illegal items collection field/mine.

Once the first teammate has collected the required amount (260 cargo/storage space) They will head to second teammates location.

The second teammate will wait at THIS LOCATION for the first teammate to arrive during this wait time they may pull out the vehicle they wish to transport the illegal items in. The land vehicles will be set up as this picture shows.

Once he has arrived they will swap the items from the Helicopter to Land Vehicle.

second teammate will the move to the required Processor. Once processing is complete they will move to the next area where the first teammate will now be.

Whilst this is happening the first teammate will move to THIS LOCATION pull out a boat and wait for the second teammate to arrive. 

The second teammate will arrive at THIS LOCATION and meet up with the first teammate. They will transfer from land vehicle to boat

Once all illegal items are in the boat both players will move to THIS LOCATION to the north.  

Once they arrive they will fill their backpacks with as much as they can carry. 

They will then run from the boat drop off the area to THIS LOCATIONTo meet me with the finest illegal goods.

Now, This is not just about who can deliver the goods the fastest. Bonus points will be given to the team that registers below with a good advertisement for their small group. This can be anything from a catchy rhyme or an amazing poster telling us how great you are.

Rules for event:

Teams must have the same Tag at the front of their names in [ ]. This will make it easier to follow teams in admin camera.
The waiting areas will be Controlled and watched over by Staff members. This will be a safe zone for contestants. So no robbing etc.
I would like all contestants to take their helicopter to another location and fly to the old UNMC Airbase. Your fuel will be filled up upon arrival.
Other than the waiting areas there are no other rule changes in this event.
If you blow up it will be your own fault. BE CAREFUL.  

The event will take place on Friday 16/03/2018 @20:20 on Server 1
Prizes will be given to First, Second and Third. Last Place will receive a special gift. Total prize soum of £10,000,000 to be won

74987d8031e94a42e451583b20328a01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cops allowed to do this? If so @George-Harris you up for this? Dodgy DJ and his stumps mobile?
1f602.png
Of course!!! Wander what date though?....

*Cough* *Cough* read the post.

*cough* *cough* still doesn’t say cops are okay as it’s doing illegal bits :( 

I don't have a problem with it, but I will check with Police Command for you.

A bit too complicated for me but credit to those who enters. Happy to see all these events! 

St Patricks day!!

unfortunately i'll be busy, but best of luck to all those involved.

I have had quite a few request to move the date to Friday.  

So, I’m hoping this will make a little easier for a few people to attend now. 

People are having a problem understanding the Run.

I will try to explain and simplify it.  
So Stavik and Alfred will be doing the Run.

1 - Stavik goes to UNMC airfield and takes out a heli and flies to an Illegal area and collect the Items.
2 - Alfred goes to Athira and pulls out a truck and waits for Stavik to arrive in the waiting arrive.
3 - Stavik arrives at Alfred's location. They then proceed to transfer the illegal items out of the heli and into the truck.
4 -  Alfred starts to drive to the processor and proceed to process it. Once completed he will head to the next area.
5 -  During this time Stavik will fly to the next area where he will take out a boat and wait for Alfred to arrive.
6 - Once Alfred has arrived at Stavik's location they will take all the drugs out of the truck and put it in the boat.
7 - Once all drugs are in the boat. Both Alfred and Stavikwill sail up to the next location.
8 - Once they arrive at the final location they will fill their backpacks up with as much as they can hold.  
9 - They will then run to the Church in Oreokastro.

Back