What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Map layout

Simon Ross

Šîmøñ Rø$š
Is it just me or does the whole east of the map( East from the airport) seem to be completely dead except for blood. I remember a few months ago the UNMC border used to be really busy and people were constantly up there but now I can’t find anyone on the east except those farming blood. I think how the map currently is great but there needs to be more things added to the east of the map, like in some places the nearest general store is 15km+ away( from pearl dealer). I don’t know what could be put there but if someone could put ideas for new runs etc and the devs like it, it might mean that they get added and the east isn’t just full of rebels buying gear and doing blood. 

The eastern side of the map is allways dead. Even with the UNMC and the pygros police. We allready had a couple of things at the eastern side include a spawnpoint. But it didnt get used that much because everybody is rolling at kavala's side.

The eastern side of the map is allways dead. Even with the UNMC and the pygros police. We allready had a couple of things at the eastern side include a spawnpoint. But it didnt get used that much because everybody is rolling at kavala's side.
Exactly, but I remember when salt was blooming and there were 5-10 civs going through checkpoint all the time. Now it is 100% dead and it’d be nice for that to change 

Guess we need a new faction soon to get much people up there again?!?! 
1f914.png
Quite possibly, or increase the price of salt so you get a better payout from such a long run. Like I can get 550k from a diamond run and that takes me about 25 mins and yet I only get 450k from a salt run which takes like 40 mins...

Quite possibly, or increase the price of salt so you get a better payout from such a long run. Like I can get 550k from a diamond run and that takes me about 25 mins and yet I only get 450k from a salt run which takes like 40 mins...
Ur doing blood wrong if yours only making 550k every 25mins, me and my bois can make 1mil+ easy in that’s time.

Oh No I am making a shit ton from Blood Diamonds, easily about 2 mill + an hour
Good to see! 

I was like waduhek! why is this mans only getting 550k , Iv seen some people use a single boat method where they park the boat at the edge of the dumb pick the diamonds up and then run on foot to the prossessor  prossess and then run back to drive the boat to smugglers.

Good to see! 

I was like waduhek! why is this mans only getting 550k , Iv seen some people use a single boat method where they park the boat at the edge of the dumb pick the diamonds up and then run on foot to the prossessor  prossess and then run back to drive the boat to smugglers.
What the f**k... at one point I had to run 200m to collect my diamonds and then 200m back to my point and it made me want to kms with how far I had to run xD I always found the best way to do it is do a few hemtt runs, fly down to boats and then sell them all bcus i have stored the Blood Diamonds in a house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back