What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Matt - Poor/Low Quality RP (Report Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy1234

Banned
Your In-game name

[AFM] S A M M Y

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Matt

Date of the incident

12/04/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We took this man hostage wile we where doing a gallery, We where talking with him about him killing me in my past life however i did roleplay as his older brother. As we where going to shoot him in the head he seemed as he was not really bothered that we where going to kill him, As he is not a rebel he has to value his life and roleplay. He then proceeded to say " Go on then you are all a bunch of f*cking C*nts anyway" This is shown that he is clearly not bothered if he was killed or not. We would have just let him go and walk back but as his attitude deteriorated we grew impatient and tried to shoot him in the leg but sadly we killed him. We did ask him to come to team speak but he then said No.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/W_r6HuHT6TQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Report Rejected.

A longer video is required to get an understanding of what is going on here.

From what I see he you said you were going to kill him after taking everything he owns away. The man sounds like he has had enough of this situation and just wants to be free to "tiptoe through the Tulips".  - Nothing wrong with any of that.

He says " Go on then you are all a bunch of fucking Cunts anyway". For all I know you might be. The video is not long enough for me to know how you have been treating him or how you may not have been treating him.  If you have taken offense in what he has said then that would be something different, but how i see it, it is in RP so nothing wrong using ADULT language in an adult community.

There is no rule that clearly says people have to value there lives and what he has done is not fail roleplay or low quality. He is just reacting to how he has been treated.

For all the reasons above the report has been rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back