What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Give rebels tanks and take away police vehicles altogether

Dean Hastings

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
I don't think the police should have cars honestly. I think they should have no vehicles at all. And all rebels should receive free tanks, or atleast the ones with advanced rebel and also I don't think the police need guns, not really. In the UK they don't carry guns on standard patrol so why should they on Altis? I think this suggestion makes the best sense in RP. The Police don't need cars or guns. 

More realistic than the GhostHawk suggestion 
1f643.png
I thought so to. People get waaaay too worked up over the smallest things. Ever suggest someone on the server gets some new toys and someone will get salty. Now now Jamie no no, you aren't allowed to have fun is the attitude too many people bring to suggestions XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Should just turn NHS into defibs and Police into mannequins you can get free berets and carrier rigs from, Should also add "Money trees" ingame you can just grab money from. 😉

what about an HMG Strider for NHS? so that we can inject morphine with a lot of precision

Love it, +1 to all XD

Also can I have a pink tank?

I dont need TANKS, just arm my shikra and black wasp and ill take down anyone i see on the island!

Hello, this is Senior Medical Training Officer Roban.

I would like to receive a dark purple tank, with ammo. The reason for this, is to end gunfights. And by ending the gunfight with my dark purple tank, i can help my patient more efficient and quicker, and at least in a more safe environment. All threat to the safety of my patient will be neutralized. And i would like for the rule to change to "NHS can use the tank to end gunfight, for safety reasons. Medic can not be killed at any time".

Thanks

Why popo??

They scrap me Ifrit me no longer happy.

Remove police force!

Back