What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Adventures with Ryuk ( AAN Story )

Brick Carstein

Unlinked
8pm Kavala Hospital

Me and the taxi driver Ryuk have been taken to a hospital after a car crash. Where we have been told that they needed to perform a surgery. They took out a chainsaw and they somehow managed to accidentally cut of his p****. I got out fine ( Probably becouse i have a small one ), but i can't say the same for Ryuk...

View attachment 9765

(Where they performed the "surgery")

As Ryuk says "This is not a hopital, this is a SLAUGHTERHOUSE", "They are not doctors, they are the sons of the devil, that's why they are wearing the red uniform". We have reasons to believe that they are harvesting male genitals as this is not the first time this has happened. I'm collecting evidence to sue the hospital ( If anyone has any send me a mail or contact me by calling 555-666-IHaveSmallPen )

View attachment 9770

(Devils sons in red, infront of the sloughter house*)

But the adventure with Ryuk does not end here... He got kidnapped by some bandits at the AAN News station! Apperently it's a famous kidnapping place. So if any taxi drivers are reading this, don't go to the AAN News station...

View attachment 9872

( AAN News staion* )

The kidnapping is only a small part of a bigger problem for Ryuk... He is currently in a fight for costumers with another taxi driver, Bacali... It all started when Ryuk asked Bacali for a transport...

<Ryuks Perspective>

He need Bacali to fly him somewhere...Bacali agreed and they went to the place. The chopper could not land so he told him to fly low and let him jump out. Bacali agreed. After that Ryuk lost his chopper, he accused Bacali for scraping his chopper. Ryuk started ordering hits and kidnappings on Bacali. Bacali did the same.

<Bacalis Perspective> 

He did not have a heli license but he agreed anyways... After he droped Ryuk of he flew the chopper back to the airport...

Who here is telling the thruth is unknown... What is known is that being a taxi driver isn't that easy...

View attachment 9764

( Ryuk still has to live without one leg and he sure as hell isn't getting kids anytime soon* )

View attachment 9771

( Ryuk now has "Fake legs", a new product by microsoft to help the people that lost their legs* )

-AAN News reported PavlicView attachment 9874

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I found out the 2 surgeons that performed surgery on you was not educated! In fact they scammed their test whilst they were kicked out of the University of Cambridge in England!

They should not perform any Medical deeds from now on!

I don't think the CMO's were involved @CMO Norman @CMO Singh

I think it was a CST corrupting papers and the citizens of Altis would like more information!

Me and my client are wanting to sue the Kavala Hospital!

So if you would not like that to happen CMO's, you drop us names!

Kind Regards

Ayub Ahmed

Cand.jur

Altis Justice & Sue

Last edited by a moderator:
Back