What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Transporting Trucks and cars with Helicopters

N1kolovski

Hey hey"We know that Altis is like a realy country its the same like all other countrys on earth. But After some resurces i find out that some helicopters could transport bigger trucks that they can in Altis

I have Video Where i was recording where a mohawk was transporting airbus A380

Airbus A380 weight 574 metric tons

But at altis a mohawk cant transport a hamtt with 19.32 tons

Tell me why?

N1kolovski

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, that is not a A380. An A380 would have been much larger than the helicopter. Also, you can see that the plane dangling under had been stripped off its engine, unless its a single engine (tail) jet engine. 

As regarding to the server, its a game. Would it not have been quite overpowered to take a Mohawk and a Hemmt and just do runs? 

If we are going to go after realism, have you EVER seen or heard about people slingloading vehicles under their helicopter and transporting goods that way, except for military vehicle drop offs etc. I.E British Petroleum filling up a fuel truck, flying it around under a heli to refill fuelstations.

Idk, we cant have everything we want. There gotta be some limitations IMO.

Thats not a mohawk either.. :)

Here are the Helicopters, along with how much they can hold:

Taru (Not in Game) 12000 KG

Huron (In Game) 10000 KG 

CH-49 Mohawk (In Game) 4000 KG

UH-80 Ghost Hawk (Police Only) 4000 KG

WY-55 Hellcat 2000 KG

PO-30 Orca 2000 KG

MH-9 500KG

M-900 N/A

Following this are the weights of some vehicles:

HEMMTT Transport 10942 KG

Zamak Transport 10867 KG

Zamak Transport Covered 9375 KG (NOT SLINGLOADABLE)

HEMTT 10842 KG

Strider 9700 KG

Ifrit 8400 KG

Hunter 8300 KG

Truck Boxer 2500 KG

SUV 1600 KG

Offroad 1615 KG

Hatchback (Both) 1090 KG

Quad Bike 280 KG

The Biggest vehicle that you can slingload on this server is the cargo van.

So there you are, i've no idea the weight of the cargo van, but it is atleast 4001KG+ as the Mohawk cannot lift it. The Huron should be able to lift the Zamak Transport covered, if my source is correct. (http://takethesky.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=103) You are welcome to read that but i've put it here for the ease of everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back