What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Evolution!

Gordon

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Dev Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
FQbrDj.png

What... is... this?
Well.... You see, I'm a bit of a nerd. (I lie, I'm a huge nerd) and I've been doing research into Machine Learning and artificial intelligence because hey! Why not. I stumbled into this wonderful "game" online that allows anybody to mess around with machine learning allowing you to create your own creatures and watch them evolve!

But Gordon! (I hear you say) That sounds boring!
Whilst fairly simplistic, the concept of computer based evolution is amazing! Watching your "new born" creature going from falling over to managing to run is actually really interesting to watch. It works by starting off using random values in the specified muscles and scores each attempt by how far it goes, the "traits" of the ones that go the farthest are more likely to appear in future generations which ultimately ends up with improvement!

giphy.gif

Want to give it a go?
The "game" is created by a man named Keiwan, and is available to download for free HERE.
The game is provided completely free of charge with the option to tip the creator if you appreciate their work.

500 Generations Later.....
cpNx01c.gif

Shown above is one of the sample creatures after 520 evolutions, pretty neat eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back