What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Mayor Speech gone wrong.

Reece McIntyre

Today I, Reece McIntyre, Mayor of Altis attempted to perform a speech in front of my citizens. After 30 minutes of civilians and police officers being searched when entering the lovely compound that is Kavala street, I was finally given the "All clear" to make my first formal public appearance as mayor. I stood proudly as I waited for the good citizens to hush so that i could begin my speech. As the crowds began to quieten down I greatly said the words "Hello all you beautiful people of Altis" (or some words to that effect) as soon as those words were said my life flashed before my eyes as a poor looking civilian pulled out a handgun and pointed it at me from across the street and gunned me down in front of countless people (Some would say that it was NCAs fault that the man managed to sneak in with the gun but who really knows?). The security detail sprung into action and quickly tased the man and restrained him. I was loaded into a car and quickly rushed off to Kavala Hospital where i was placed in a special protected room. I was put into the care of Doctor Saccar (I'm pretty sure it was him, so correct me if i'm wrong). He quickly went to work at giving me a high level of medical treatment. After this my protection detail took me to the AAN news station in order to pick up a disguise to make me look like a ride along with the police. We then made our way to to Agios police station where I slipped off the grid. I will return in the coming days...

National Crime Agency Statement:

The situation involving Mayor Reece Mcintyre is tragic, we will be evaluating possible flaws in the security of the compound as well as reviewing the officers that dealt mainly with the front gate as it has come to light that many of the individuals were not searched by a qualified Firearms Officer. We were responsible for the rear entrance into the compound in which we ensure was not a leak to your security. 

We will also be reviewing body camera footage to ensure that any alternative hostile parties are found and clear motive identified to reduce further implications to your life and other hard-working civilians.

Director of Intelligence Operations;

Ali Barber

MI5 Director General's Statement

We wish the best recovery for the Mayor

Joseph Tadworth
Director General

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe next time choose a less "open" venue? I mean a very silly boi could easily just load up a helicopter of murderous hobos with TRG's and lets say para drop them in like a BTEC paramilitary force?

Mr longslong dont suggest things like this, your giving hobos ideas.
Indeed, Its not like upstanding members of the community who have the upmost respect for the law and those who enforce it would ever attempt such feats of immaturity and reckless behaviour. 

Indeed, Its not like upstanding members of the community who have the upmost respect for the law and those who enforce it would ever attempt such feats of immaturity and reckless behaviour. 
Oh Yes, I forgot to mention I witness some extreme criminality. I watched an individual temper his way into a NPAS hummingbird and the little bugger jollied off to the scrapyard.

It wasn't just Saccar helping, even tho he did most of the hard work. There were 6doctors atleast helping out the Civilians who were cought in the crossfire, and the Officers that were down. Including me. NHS managed to help 15people at the same time and it is worth mentioning. I was on duty helping on a car crash and i was helping officers so unfortunately i didn't even get the chance to meet the mayor. But it was a new experience. 

-Pavlic, First Aider and PCSO

Back