What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - killersky - 06/06/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

killersky

In-game Name
killersky

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/06/18

Member of the team that banned you.
aiden

Reason given for your ban.
impersonating

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i was changing my name for the fun, was bored at that moment. however i didnt know that impersonating means changing your name. thought its more like acting like someone and trying to take advantage from it or something.

Why should we unban you ?
this is the 2de time i have been banned, before i have never gotten any offences on ts(as far as i know)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Now I'm an Older guy so I may not understand what is funny to you. So, in order for me to get a better idea of what is funny to you. Explain to me why changing your name to Senior community members names was so funny?

Just so you are aware I'm currently looking at it being childish, idiotic and disrespectful. This may be because I'm old so this is why you have this chance.

Now I'm an Older guy so I may not understand what is funny to you. So, in order for me to get a better idea of what is funny to you. Explain to me why changing your name to Senior community members names was so funny?

Just so you are aware I'm currently looking at it being childish, idiotic and disrespectful. This may be because I'm old so this is why you have this chance.
like i said i was bored at that moment didnt know of this rule was against people "simply changing their name" and it was just me being silly and changing my name to alot of peoples to occupy my time, and i didnt specifically change it to senior staff members it changed it to alot other people name so it wasnt like an attack against staff or anything.

and yeah sure you can see it as childish disrespectfull etc. however it didnt effect anyone and neither did it have any negative outcome for the people i changed my name to.

so at the end, yes i was childish at the end of the day i am a "child" i normally dont act this way, but that day has been a frustrating day and i came on to nothing so decied to do something to entertain my self. if anyone actually got affected by this then i would like to apologize.

Can you send me a PM with you TSUID and The IP you were using when you were banned?

Waiting on TSUID

Keep in mind that that you have had quite abit of chances.
Dont do silly things like this again..

If you have any problems with connecting, let us know. Send me a PM.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back