Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

SI Dave

Jurassic World Evolution

INS Temper

Looks fantastic. Made by Frontier, they've had an excellent track record with park tycoon games with Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and Planter Coaster. Probably will buy it in the next couple of days

Qrow

just picked it up. Enjoying it!

SI Dave

I ended up buying it and I'm glad I did,  It's a very good game. I ended up playing it for 6 hours none stop.  I defo recommend it.

Yankee

From what I have seen/heard the game looks beautiful and plays perfectly, both graphically and gameplay wise. Problem being is that is quite a hefty price tag, is it worth it?

I'd probably say so, yeah.

P.S: Being able to drive around Tokyo drifting and shoot dinosaurs is enough for me to buy it.

INS Temper
1 minute ago, SGT Yankee said:

From what I have seen/heard the game looks beautiful and plays perfectly, both graphically and gameplay wise. Problem being is that is quite a hefty price tag, is it worth it?

I'd probably say so, yeah.

Frontier games tend to have quite high price tags, but large amounts of content is constantly added to the game for free after release. 

WelshWolf

Game is great but a little short very easy to progress in it. hoping future updates bring a little more content but other than that i dont regret buying it 🙂 

Nalurah

In my opinion it's one of those games that you always come back to, even years later. Similar to the rollercoaster tycoon games.

MrKraken
7 minutes ago, D J said:

Got no air or sea dinosaurs though 😞 might get it when it gets cheaper

Broke my heart when I didn't see it on any cheap keys sites. Just waiting for the summer sale 

Drew

Worth it so far or? Is it really worth the £44? on a strict plan with my money lately so need opinions? 

SI Dave
3 hours ago, Drew said:

Worth it so far or? Is it really worth the £44? on a strict plan with my money lately so need opinions? 

It's 100% worth it in my opinion. I'm addicted to it. Will be streaming it again in about 30 mins, so come take a look at what i've done so far if you like. i've just built a monorail around the park.

Warwick

It's the perfect game to stream @Drew I have watched countless hours of @SI Dave's streams on this game! 

Rekkemmo

I'm absolutely loving it