What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

scheduled events?

REEEEEEagan

Banned
personally i am a big lover of events and everytime they come i love to take part as sometimes without the community coming together it can get a bit boring robbing being robbed freinds in the area and these events make my day as sometimes its ussaly what i said before but i love events roleplay events and was wondering if there was a possibility of having schedudled events so every week for example something to look forward two 

as sadly unless your in kavala green zone and maybe not then its hard to come buy a realy good roleplay story / doing 

(if this sounds like im saying roleplay isint there it certanly is and this is why i play daily and enjoy it but sometimes feels like this but certainly isint)

cheers -Reagan 

Issue with scheduled events is; the host may not be able to make it themselves and then everyone’s annoyed that it’s cancelled. It also somewhat puts more stress on the events team, whereas when they organise a specific even a few weeks in advance, they draft in other events team members and other people can act as a fail safe to make sure it can run if they suddenly find they’re otherwise occupied.

Back