What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Trying to bypass Poseidon border...

Ant

Genius, Entrepreneur, Playboy, Philanthropist, Bil
Unlinked
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Almost nailed it

It's a shame to see only the following day such a blatant disregard of the agreements made between Poseidon leadership and Gold Command.

It's a shame to see only the following day such a blatant disregard of the agreements made between Poseidon leadership and Gold Command.
Or maybe the video was made before the agreements considering none of us have even been on today...

46fdc1df8272a4120cd5b08b656dfa25--funny-face-pics-funny-baby-faces.jpg

PS. Fairly certain you were told that it would have to be discussed with the whole of command before any final agreements are made - we're free to do as we wish anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
No formal talks have taken place, therefore no rules are strictly in place. However try to refrain from causing too many mountains out of molehills, shall we?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Arma 3 physics must have felt generous.

But he wasn't in Poseidon lands? He was at MPO.
Nah I know Fergus, was more a reference to the meeting we had yesterday with a gold Command member to resolve a situation peacefully and agreements made on both sides that would be finalized later.

Nah I know Fergus, was more a reference to the meeting we had yesterday with a gold Command member to resolve a situation peacefully and agreements made on both sides that would be finalized later.
Oh I see, thanks.

Back