What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Tucker, Cyanide and Bugzy - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pontilla

Your In-game name

FA. Pontilla with SUR. Jack Ripoff

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Tucker, Cyanide and Bugzy

Date of the incident

10/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So i went on patrol with SUR. Jack Ripoff and it was super busy in Kavala, there was a guy down named Tucker so he said that NHS should do a better job.
When we heard him complain couple a times about it while he was down we said on TS to make a good RP to show him how good NHS medics do it, so we did a super great RP on him. (got it recorded)
Later on we found him dead again, we went too scene and we RP'ed him and he was just calling names to us and that we should just get him up and stop "bitchin". To me that is a no go because we need to do a certain RP on a downed person and he wasnt having it, he treatened us to shoot us when he is up again etc.
There for i told Sur. Jack Ripoff to take him to Athira Hospital for an ER on Tucker, so i dragged Tucker to the ambulance where we were heading to Athira Hospital. Tucker went on a metagaming in the car and saying he will let his friends shoot us or hit our car etc, we said we were just taking him to the hospital to treat him. He then let his friends Bugzy shoot while Cyanide was driving. We took a lot of hits and almost died, they got in a car crash and died we put up a DNR on them and contacted an admin (Sonder came around) he told us to make a ticket about this.

SUR. Jack Ripoff tried to resolve this couple a times with Tucker on the ingame phone with OOC. Tucker didn't agree and did not care for anything.

Later on around 21:10 Bugzy came to us and did a VDM on Jack Ripoff and again we put a DNR on him. (unfortunate no video of this).

What are we reporting them for:
Poor/Low RP
Metagaming
VDM
Trolling
Encouraging to break rules.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPdlj4ds494&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@Jack Rippoff is this relating to me? because dont remember being there?

plus you dont even see in the vid only my name so dont know why I'm involved if I am, and I wasnever contacted on ts so dont know anything about it

Last edited by a moderator:
@Smurfy_E3 Unless you played as just "Cyanide" at the time this incident occurred you are not the person being reported (of which you have not), so you have no need to worry as this is not you being reported.

Now onto this lovely case of a fool and his other fools, clearly there is a disregard for rules especially from Tucker who should be more than aware of the rules considering you were kicked for "Please read the rules at www.roleplay.co.uk/rules" twice, first at 13:52 then again just a few minutes later at 14:01 on 02/04/2018 and you have had more than plenty of time to ensure you also know those rules and not just simply because you have forgotten one or two shortly after reading the rules for the first time. So the second biggest problem other than your lack of want to actually roleplay with a fully roleplay orientated faction which is quite concerning is the fact you have indeed encouraged two fellow players into breaking a very VERY clear server rule that medics may never be engaged upon unless they enter a redzone. So lets give you quite a bit more time to go back and FULLY, RE-READ the entire rules page and get those lovely words into your head so if you are ever given the chance to come back after an successful appeal then you should be able to appreciate the rules and have a better understanding on why we have rules to ensure roleplay is kept at a high level and people can actually enjoy themselves without having horrible people purposefully come to ruin the experience of others.

Tucker - Action Taken (2.12, 1.8)

Now onto the other two, Cyanide first in this case. You are quite clearly assisting in breaking rule 2.12 and if not for you crashing you would have very likely have ensured the death of two medics and two civilians and that worries me quite a lot and I am unsure I really want to let you stay loose on the Island... Now saying that I am going to give you a chance and put on a FINAL warning. This means that if you commit any further rule breaking no matter how minor you will end up being banned and the only chance of ever returning is following what I said above to Tucker along with again, making an appeal and having it be a successful one at that.

Cyanide - Final Warning

And finally Bugzy, I will make this sweet and simple. You have attempted to RDM (2.2) and kill two medics at that (2.12) along with attempting to steal the medics vehicle (2.12.. again) from the airport GZ (6.1.4) since you clearly attempted to hop in the driver seat as the video shows. So for you in specific you are going to have a hell of a time explaining yourself if you ever make an appeal and some amount of grovelling and apology making to those you have inconvenienced and harmed from this along with plenty of reading material for the next while up until your appeal is successful and even after to ensure you don't so much as stick your toe anywhere near the lines of any rules.

Bugzy - Action Taken (2.2, 2.12x2, 6.1.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back