What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - ArticKora Atlas - Other (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamk68

Your In-game name

adamk

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

ArticKora Atlas

Date of the incident

21/08/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We arrived at rebel outpost to look at the armoured off-road and the Poseidon Cartel approached us for our border passes so we complied with the group and told them we didn't have the passes and we payed them in cash upfront to be there, as we walk away we heard a resist slare said it was said twice but the first time it was half said.

Skip to 3:20 near the incident.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gedqmVRxBmI&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

He said Riggerz, which is the name of one of the Poseidon members. Not the N-word... You can actually see the person named Riggerz numerous times. He says 'On you go, Riggerz'

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see how you are confusing my associates name riggerz with the racial slur. What i said doesn't even come close to that racial slur. I think you rushed this report without listening to your evidence before hand. Suggest you always double check your evidence before going forward with a report. Also its always best to try and resolve it, if you believed i had then you could of spoken to me in regards to it and showed me the evidence to which i would of given multiple points across to you to defend the fact i said Riggerz

Okay makes more sense looking at it from a third person now and then seeing these responses. 

I agree on the first statement "right Riggerz"

but the second statement just didn't make sense "Right on you go ?iggerz ", which seemed more directed to ourselves, which made us believe it was used in poor taste.

nevertheless  We apologies for any inconvenience caused.  And further apologies for not taking the the point you made Arctic 

if you believed i had then you could of spoken to me in regards to it and showed me the evidence to which i would of given multiple points across to you to defend the fact i said Riggerz

But the second statement just didn't make sense "Right on you go ?iggerz ", which seemed more directed to ourselves, which made us believe it was used in poor taste.
Because i was given Riggerz permission to take over the situation. So I said " Right on you go Riggerz " so he would then take over and question and process you. Makes sense in my mind

I think "Riggerz" should change his name to Rig or dave or something on this server that isn't going to cause future confusion!

I think "Riggerz" should change his name to Rig or dave or something on this server that isn't going to cause future confusion!
I understand the confusion over my name, But i have had this name for 11 years and this is the only time anyone has had confusion with it. To explain it came from the name Triggerz but i had to change it due to someone else already having that name 11 years ago, and as my brain back then was clearly not that imaginative i took away the T. It has nothing to do with racial slur however i do realise why someone might mistake it. But please understand that over 11 years this is the first time anyone has pointed this out. So although i have changed my name i would request that i be allowed the name Riggerz due to the fact that this is an extremely rare occasion for it to be mistaken and even after watching the video, it sounds clear that it is an R but someone seems to hear it differently apparently. And Wilco Bristol harbour festival? wanna get fucked up next year>?

Right, so I think it is time this gets dealt with. I'm pretty certain all parties are quite aware of the outcome of this. without getting pernickety it is quite clear to myself personally that Arctic in both occations said "Riggerz" (In reference to the gentlemen in the video). The video evidence itself as well as the defence given by Arctic/Riggerz, has given me no inditation that it Arctic said what the prosecutor implied. Thus this shall not be dealt with.

⚠️ Rejected - No Action Taken

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back