What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Map changes

New map

• ´Stay with altis

Votes: 48 51.6%
  • malden

Votes: 25 26.9%
  • tanoa

Votes: 28 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People would always vote for Altis as they doesn´t want to loose their assets and money they´ve farmed there. Also not all owns Apex DLC for Tanoa. But hey,i would really love to try Tanoa Life,i´ve seen some videos when it was here and it looked awesome and you actually had to work to gain smth.

Last edited by a moderator:
id be down for a new map if cash/vehicles transferred but I'm just to invested in altis right now and it wouldn't make sense financially to make a move my accountant tells me.

Not tanoa as you need DLC and it is heavily bushy, and not the best place for rp imo. Malden would be cool however there aren’t many existing stable Malden servers, but I would love to play Malden life( and Malden is easier to run than altis from my experience). Of everything ports over that would be cool however houses would have to be comped for which could rack up tens of millions in comp requests. If Malden would be introduced I think it should be the only RPUK server running for a week and see if people like it, if they don’t then scrap it 😞 but if they do try and run both at once. 

As a personal opinion. MALDEN. 

Its free.. Its smaller so you will see more people and its a great map. 

But Altis lives strong. One hell of a challenge to topple that. 

Its just that the server is boring either we get a dev team that pumps out content or we change map...

Its just that the server is boring either we get a dev team that pumps out content or we change map...
"A dev team to pump out content" 

Be gone. Have a look at the changelog before you out nonsense again. 

Latest update that wasnt bug fixes and wasnt posiden was june 14
So respect that people have persoanl lives aswell? Come on..

The dev team have been introducing countless features in the past 8 months, in comparison to a year before that..

Trouble is, when a pace of new innovative features is set and people start taking it for granted and forget how it used to be.. They start expecting more and causing more stress for our small team...

The server is what you make of it; the map only provides the location, of which all the maps can provide similar settings.. It's the players willing to be creative and different that sets the tone. There are countless features taken for granted, or that have been introduced in recent months that again are massively underappreciated. Ofc i'm not saying you don't have merit in your request for a change, I just don't feel a "clean slate" of moving map entirely is a good move (nor the lack of actual detail within your suggestion; do we keep progress? Should there be other major changes? Should Altis remain a separate server?).

Altis is the most generic and repetitive map there is. Really not hard to get better.

The dev team have been introducing countless features in the past 8 months, in comparison to a year before that..

Trouble is, when a pace of new innovative features is set and people start taking it for granted and forget how it used to be.. They start expecting more and causing more stress for our small team...

The server is what you make of it; the map only provides the location, of which all the maps can provide similar settings.. It's the players willing to be creative and different that sets the tone. There are countless features taken for granted, or that have been introduced in recent months that again are massively underappreciated. Ofc i'm not saying you don't have merit in your request for a change, I just don't feel a "clean slate" of moving map entirely is a good move (nor the lack of actual detail within your suggestion; do we keep progress? Should there be other major changes? Should Altis remain a separate server?).
To get this clear this post was made for my on purpose to see what people think about doing a map change and its not an suggestion. But your point about the updates is fair, but its not only the content their is nothing to do as a rebel on this server. Rebel life is the biggest failure ever. Because Diamonds are better then drugs people got so much money they dont know what to do with it. This server needs a fresh start thats why a map change would be it.

Latest update that wasnt bug fixes and wasnt posiden was june 14
I do believe you need to look a bit more in detail before making claims like this. Having just checked myself I see multiple changes throughout July/August that affect civilian/rebel life. If these updates don't affect you and your playstyle then to that all I can say is we can't satisfy everyone at the same time but to claim there has been nothing but bug fixes since June 14th is clearly not the case.

I do believe you need to look a bit more in detail before making claims like this. Having just checked myself I see multiple changes throughout July/August that affect civilian/rebel life. If these updates don't affect you and your playstyle then to that all I can say is we can't satisfy everyone at the same time but to claim there has been nothing but bug fixes since June 14th is clearly not the case.
the updates doesnt affect rebel life at all thats the issue the arac is wonderful and stuff but still... No rebel stuff, you know you have failed a server when diamonds is better then drugs

you know you have failed a server when diamonds is better then drugs
Hmmm... Not quite sure that’s the sort of appreciation or attitude that should be shown to the people you’re asking to make you content or work on changes that you’ve requested... 

there’s a variation of things to do as a criminal on the island. It’s up to people to start utilising it; capitalise on the fact that diamonds is apparently the big money maker; rob people, go for a less populated route as it will be safer etc.

@Wicker You're getting a lot of backlash right now and rightly so. For you (who has no Dev Team experience) to criticise the work that these people do is disgusting. The things that you are saying and just the way you are speaking to them is ridiculous. 

I don't see you doing anything to help the community?

Alrighty, don't think anything good further will come from this, making a public post which ends up giving shit towards the Dev team because something does not suit you is not all that great. If you actually have a suggestion then go to the suggestions otherwise making a post to "just see what people think" then provide comments you've done here gets us nowhere and is just senseless complaining that the dev team who put THEIR FREE TIME into working on the server don't do enough giving you massive updates every other week or just providing updates for your "rebel" life... if you believe you can do better then nothing is stopping you from putting in an application that it will require actual hard work from you then since you've set the bar so bloody high.

Locked, pointless complaint thread, make your suggestion in the suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back