What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Matthew Darhk

Matthew Darhk

Banned
To whom it may concern.

Hi everyone, my name is Matthew Darhk, am married to a wonderful woman, that goes by the name "Jackie", I and my wife have 1 son and 1 daughter. My wife died, and my son and daughter got taken of me, their reason were "You're not capable of taking care of your daughter and son". Now? I'm at Altis and live in peace. This is my story, on how I ended up being on my own and used to have everything I need till, where I stand today.

It all started off in United Kingdoms. I was a "Programming professional", I used to program everything you can think of, from games to websites, to programming a robot. after a few weeks working on my project on making a robot device that I could imagine would be fun to have and speak to because I would program it to respond with a funny voice, and short responds. It was made for the reasons of there wasn't a lot of kid’s toy, and kids those days were focused more on technology than anything else.

I met a girl called Jackie.  She was beautiful, the blue eyes, the brown hair. and how she looked in general. We had fun, we watched Netflix and plenty of movies, and then one night, she proposed that we should be together, and my heart kept pumping, and I were lost of words, and just responded with "Yes, yes " constantly while hugging her. After a few years of being together, I've decided to propose to her, it was the exact same time and day she proposed that we should be together. I went down to my knees and said slowly "Jackie, you been here forever, and will always be here, I personally don't want to lose you, am therefore asking you to live with me and make the best of our lives." She was shocked, and she said yes repeatedly, as we both got a smile on our faces, that day was the best day of my entire life.

Time went on, and we have gotten married. There was plenty of light and so many guests to our wedding’s day. We had great fun and so did everyone else at the wedding.  After a few years, we have been told that my wife was pregnant, at first, I had no idea how to react to it, I was confused and happy. My heart beats were faster, so were my wives.

Few months past, and it appears that we got twins. one son, and one daughter, we decided to name the son, Pete, and the daughter Marie. The years we went through with the children were amazing, then the kids turned 10. It was at their birthday party, my wife didn't feel good, so she went upstairs, and as I followed her I see a blood trail. My heart was beating faster than anything at that point, I run into my bedroom, and find my wife laying and doesn't breathe. I didn't want to alert the kids, so I went downstairs and asked my father to take them out for a drive, and it had to be now.

So, he did, meanwhile they were driving I called 911, and I brought her to the National Health Service. My Tears kept coming, and I cried the rest of the day. The next morning after examine Jackie, she died on her bed. and I quickly called the doctor in hope of anything would happen, but no... Nothing at all happened. I went to my father's house and told my dad what happened, I took the children back home and I couldn't stop thinking of Jackie as my children kept asking for their mom

I one night told them that she took a trip to heaven, where nothing will harm her, they then asked when she will come back, and I couldn't say anything more than, "I don't know...."

The door was knocked on, and the moment I open it I see the government, has sent people to take the children of me, as they assume that I am not having good job and money enough to feed the children, they were taken of me and as they were forced into the car they kept screaming dad.

My heart was beating, I couldn't take it and I cried out loud, I felt like everything was taken away from me. and I could nothing do.

After 10 years of living alone, I realized it’s time to move on, so I took the plane down to Altis, in order to join the army, and serve the country. am now living in Altis, and instead of serving the country am I serving Altis by helping people in need and doing my best to keep people alive.

So that is my story, of how I ended up all by myself.

Kind Regards

Matthew Darhk

Last edited by a moderator:
@Matthew Darhk Amazing Story i loved it Keep Making Good Stories Brother This Story can Be Used as a roleplay Background of your Character.

Back