What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Postman Phat - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brick Carstein

Unlinked
Your In-game name

Pavlic Carstein

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Postman Phat

Date of the incident

14/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1
Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

(1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban.
(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).
(2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice. There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only (Punishment is a ban) Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members.

Is what I am reporting this player for:

Starting of, the player VDMs me with his car ( Seen in the video). His excuse is that he was not even near us on his screen. In game he was extremly rude and he didnt seem to care about what happened at all. We therefore called him to ts. There i asked him if he has any evidence such as video that he did not crash into us on purpose, instead of that he kept being rude so I simply left. He treatened to report me to staff if i didnt come back, which he later did. He said "oi bum come back" and he called me a salty girl. He goes by many names such as Postman Phat / Bill and Gricey. After our conversation he changed his name to Bill ( seen on last screenshot), Idk if that becouse he wanted to hide his identity but i do believe he is. He is a PAR in the NHS so i found his information:

His TS: bill
His RPUK ID: 123423
His Profile: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/23199-gricey/

Also the situation happened around 2110-2120

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voQcbxogS_g&feature=youtu.be%20%20,%20%20https://imgur.com/a/vI59yM5%20%20,%20%20https://imgur.com/a/57Jkt1l
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Fixed the evidence links:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

https://imgur.com/a/vI59yM5

https://imgur.com/a/57Jkt1l

This has me in hysterics. First of all, you can clearly see I continued to apologise and genuinely had no idea how it happened, but then a light bulb appeared above my head and I realised I was playing Arma 3 so it all fell into place. Secondly, you said I broke rule 1.3 which is swearing at someone outside of RP... I called you a bum head lad, if that's swearing to you then I don't know how you go outside your house without coming back in tears. If by that rule you meant me calling the person a bitch then again I suggest disconnecting from all social platforms as 'bitch' is not swearing, plus it was in game so no rule break there. Continuing on, I never once threatened to report you, I simply stated "i'll go to Staff about you", meaning I will go to Staff for further clarification, to which Kempi Anderson reassured me by saying "by the sound of things no rule break has been done" or something along those lines.

At the end of the day, I accidentally hit you, your gang proceeded to make a massive fuss out of it, I apologised (to which you asked for compensation because your plane had gone, although it's back in your garage now) and now I've been reported. It genuinely baffles me how people of a gaming community can at some times be so immature and persistent to have people removed, quite frankly for no valid reason.

I've stated my points, I had no intentions of hitting you, you haven't lost anything, I haven't gained anything and now Staff have to spend time dealing with this drivel.

And just to clarify, i'm not hiding my identity, I just play with different names because i'm unique #queen.

I do have to say now that I looked at it one more time more carefully you didnt swear or threaten to report. I made this report very quickly as I had places to be.

The VDM report still stands tho. As seen on the video you did couse the crash. I do not know why you were driving around like that in the first place or if your intentions were to VDM me. The thing is you were extremely rude to me and my friends after. You didnt seem genuent about your apology, aspecially after you called me a bum and a salty girl on ts.

After cousing a crash you are supposed to apologize to a person and be genuinely  sorry that it happened. Instead you were rude and you didn't seem to care at all. 

Player already banned under multiple reasons but looking at this along with recent behaviour, this seems to be VDM so will add this to the list also.

Actioned under VDM

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back