What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Rimis - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

xNameless

Your In-game name

Daniel Davies

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Rimis

Date of the incident

29/10/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Rimis killed the Paramedic, which under 2.12 is not allowed I believe. Couldn't attempt to resolve as he just DC'ed

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://i.snag.gy/lzSG8d.jpg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@xNameless

Hi, do you have any footage of the incident? For all I know that paramedic was in a red zone. 

I do not have video of the medic near me, however I do have some video / screenshots of the chat around that time if they will be useful. I'm pretty confident that the medic wasn't in the redzone at the time

I was involved in the incident directly, however I didn't make a report as I had no recording of the incident whatsoever, which I suppose taught me a lesson 😛

I was attending a downed person near heroin factory in an orca. When I got out of the orca, there was the downed person and his friend, Rimis, who were both in the same gang. Rimis was not downed, just to clarify. As I made my way over to the downed person, Rimis told me that his friend had been shot and as I attended to the downed guy, Rimis hopped in the orca because I left it unlocked and spooled it up. I asked his downed friend to tell Rimis that this wasn't allowed and he shouldn't take off, and made my way over to the orca in an attempt to talk to him, but he took off and crashed immediately, killing us both. He then disconnected straight after doing so.

Report Rejected

While I accept that this is almost certainly how things played out. Not enough hard evidence has been provided for me to proceed with this report. 
I thank you for bringing this to the staffs attention however, and if Rimis has broken one rule in the short time he has played here, he will surely break more and we will catch him. 

Thank you again for trying to keep our community clean, I appreciate your efforts. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back