What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - vishthefish6 - 31/10/18 <t>

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishthefish6

In-game Name
PapaVishNameJeet

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/09/18

Member of the team that banned you.
James

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
The Reason I think i got banned was I was saying something bad to one of my in game friends and a admin head us and thought I was being serious and banned me.

Why should we unban you ?
First of all, I wish to express that I am deeply sorry for this incident. This was my first day playing a role play game such as Altis Life, and whilst I had read the server rules and believed that I understood them fully, I was not experienced or wise enough to apply them correctly in this situation. believe you should unban me because I had time to look over what I did and over all I have learned a lot. I have started to get back into ARMA 3 and started to enjoy my self a lot and I want to sped more time have fun like I did on this server. I spent I a lot of time on the server enjoying my self and I believe I should be given a second chance.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Sorry for the the DATE I forgot when I got Baned.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ammended the date.

Firstly, please tell me why you created two separate ban appeals so close together without the first being concluded?

Additionally, your ban was placed because of your absolutely disgusting language, whether it was your first day or your 100'th, why on earth would you believe it to be acceptable to run up to people shouting "Autistic Gay"?

The Reason I had made two separate ban appeals were there are two people who use my computer(My Brother). He also plays Arma on my account because he has no computer. I have informed him that he should not do that. I am sorry about that

I do regret this decision I have no excuses. Stuff was going and it was in the moment I am extremely sorry about it. I did not mean to heart anyone or offend anyone. If you think it is appropriate I could apologies to the person  who I did it to. I understand my mistake and I had some time to reflect. I will be honest with you I was pretty mad when I got the ban but I do believe that  I have changed and I am better Now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait your brother plays on your computer aswell? Does he have his own steam account or does he play on the same steamaccount as you? 

My brother Does not have his own steam account he just play on my account. He does not play a lot of Arma it is just once in a while thing.

okey this is the 2nd time you have done this. " Being sorry for responding late" 

Well you can wait 3 days now. 
Locked for bumping!

As for the double appeal that you are trying to blame on your brother, why on earth are you sitting here trying to lie straight to our faces? Both appeals claimed that it was "I" who did it, and the grammar is pretty similar. YOU put in both the appeals. I really dont see how you think you'd benefit from lying about that.

As for the actual ban, you say "Stuff was going and it was in the moment I am extremely sorry about it". How can we even remotely put any trust in you that you wont be doing anything like this in the future, as it was "in the moment".

Hey Sonder, thanks for responding.  As for your fist statement I there is no reason for me to lie to you if I lie i will get no benefits. I am not tring to be rude but it is really true. (Is there any way I prove it to you)

As for your second statement I was telling the truth. I believe you should put trust in me have put a lot of effort into tring tell my self not to say any words like this. I have understood that words like this could hurt people and people like this exist. I had time reflect on my self and my actions. I believe that everyone does deserve second chances like Jill Davic said " A second chance desn't mean anything if you did't learn form you first." I believe that I have learned from my first mistake I have gotten time to learn and under stand what I am saying and that my actions do have coincidences. I have also read over the rules and fully under stand what I should be saying to individuals now. (1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban.​

you should put trust in me have put a lot of effort into tring tell my self not to say any words like this
Yeah? You've been trying to not use words like that huh, and your steam name continues to be "Down syndrome"? I'm not believing it about as far as I could throw you.

I have also read over the rules and fully under stand what I should be saying to individuals now. (1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban.
You weren't banned for 1.3, so I'm not sure why you are quoting it, debatably it could be classified as 1.2 due to it being a derogatory remark, but in this scenario you were banned for 2.7.

As for your fist statement I there is no reason for me to lie
Well, you do have a reason and a motive, the classic "it was my brother" is the trade mark excuse, it sits alongside "my cat jumped on my keyboard", it does not matter if your brother uses your account, in the end of the day your responsible for what happens on your account, and if that's your brother who's caused a ruckus, than tough luck.

You still have not given myself any trust in your story or your apology, want to try and rectify that? I suggest your next comment be meaningful.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back