What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Help Me Find Microphone

Hel Good Lads And Ladies 

i am recently lost my mic (its like cheap 7-8 dollars  one )

and i am looking to get like a proper one, even like condenser microphone, now sadly i didn't found price worthy USB Condenser mics so i will have to go for XLR Version, which means i gonna need sound card (External)

and now a quick question, is it good for gaming,? or will i have a huge delay? 
(I'm planning  on  connecting the headset directly to the PC)

and if i am wrong about USB Mics , please proof myself wrong 🙂 

Much Thanks 🙂

Forgot to Mention that i am on a budget ,  i can't spend more then 270 Dollars

Thanks 🙂

Get yourself a blue snowball or blue yeti mate. Best mics out there around £80-£90

I have a at2020 usb desktop microphone, Never will go back to using a headset. I'd highly recommend a desktop microphone

Hey , finally went and bought the Corsair HS60 Surround Headset which has pretty decent microphone  Than you for the help anyway 🙂 

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he wasn't online during the period and was recommended by someone else and found it, saw that people replied and told them

I use a studio microphone bolted to my desk. So much more convenient and comfortable than using a headset! And the quality is so much better as well (if you have the settings right). You do have to get used to being able to see it in your peripheral vision though, and it does tend to pickup sounds around the room (like typing, or TV in the background etc.) more so than a headset but that's because you can't have it as close to your mouth and so you need to have the gain slightly higher.

Back