What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Need a middle man?

Stumpy - Nick Sharp

Hello everyone who reads this message.​

I will be acting as the middle man in these transactions, so no one gets ripped off.​

If you need me for any transactions aka selling a house/barn or even selling high end weapons, I am the perfect man for the job. ​

This how the transaction will go, You will meet me at a location, somewhere I choose, You will bring the money. Once I receive the money, I will hand over keys to a car, I will tell you where to pick it up after I leave the area by text. No negotiations.​

PS - If I suspect any Police involvement I will walk away and you will never deal with me again.
(Also I take out my fee from the Price of said Items).​

Kind regards Atles

Starting off.​

At this moment I'm working on behalf of a man with a vast collection on Items he that he wishes to sell.​

My Client has a vast amount of Blasting Charges that needs to be sold​

Price £500,000 each.​

The amount you need will not be an issue. Just let me know a number.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't this exactly the same as M&S?

Ye just another scam organization
This is funny, two people from the group known for scamming people posting on here and one talks about another scam organization? Jokes.......... Not once scammed a single person. Every deal I've done has been legitimate. Can you say as much about Bikini Bottom? 

This is funny, two people from the group known for scamming people posting on here and one talks about another scam organization? Jokes.......... Not once scammed a single person. Every deal I've done has been legitimate. Can you say as much about Bikini Bottom? 
Nt scammer

Back