What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

K95 Platinum

EIRE

I am thinking of upgrading from my original k70 to a k95 Platinum. I have been looking around and from experience and the internet I know of Corsairs terrible track record when it comes to keyboards having scratches. Does anyone here have a k95 and does the aluminum backplate scratch easily?

I've had a K95 since they were first released and i still don't have any scratches on it, very good build quality to be fair. 

I've had a K95 since they were first released and i still don't have any scratches on it, very good build quality to be fair. 
Thanks man but from what I heard it’s a problem with the newer k95 platinum not the original.

Ah, i wouldn't really know about that then. Although there might be some reviews around on YouTube if you search hard enough. 

Yeah I did and just wanted to clarify. It’s such a good keyboard I’m probably just going to get it anyway.

Back