What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Breaking News - Attempted Murdrer

Riz

AAn news.JPG

Breaking news -​

Today one of our off duty reporters have gathered edvidence to support an attempted murdrer.​

This murdrer was attempted by no other than a member of the Altis Police Service.​

The motives for this attempted murdrer is still unclear, and there is currently an ongoing investigation.​

​

We encourage to keep an eye out, as this man is still walking the beautiful streets of Altis.​

Beware. This shows no one can be trusted - not even the people that are here to provide security to our lovely island.​

​

Edvidence can be found Here

AAn news.JPG

​

no comment... this officer truly deserves a promotion (right away) 1!1!1!

totally not me

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Riz
Examplary performance! It is thanks to officers such as this pcso that we will restore peace and order to Altis.

Where you revived after that?
Fortunately, I was very much revived. However, These officers and a ghost with a yellow hardhat assisted the medics dragging me towards the docks, where they flipped me over into the water. It was, once more, an attempted murdrer!

Back