What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

PVP Events Poll

Which gamemodes would you like us to run as events?

• Only Warlords

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • Only EndGame

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • Both!

Votes: 59 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gordon

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Dev Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
Greetings!

It's that time of year where we start planning our annual End-Game tournament, except this year, we'd like to give you a choice! Last year, Arma released a new gamemode, "Warlords" is a 2 team battle to capture zones and eventually kill off the opposing team. As a community, is this something you'd like us to run as an event? Please vote in the poll above. If you're unsure about either one of the two gamemodes, you can see videos below. These large scale PVP events take up lots of time in preparation as well as server capacity which is why we're asking you, the community what you'd like to see happen.

Poll will close 23/02/2019 at 20:00

ENDGAME:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How about Purge friday ? like in some town or something ,just kidding 😛

Great idea would love to see something like that but where would it be would it be on the same server as the milsim or what?

Well, As I don't play ether of these, I really shouldn't cast my vote because I will not be participating.  That said, it's very nice that you ask the community.

These events are hosted on a server provided by Roleplay.co.uk, not on the live server hence why it takes so much time, effort and planning to prepare. @Nuclear Atlas

I prefer warlords over Endgame and Warlords is a good bit of fun. Happy to get NCA together for a bash

As much as I love Warlords, its just too much of a time consuming time. Endgame you can do in waves and a typical game doesnt last too long. (if I recall correctly.) Think id prefer endgame.

Warlord is a gamemode that tends to take a  long time compared to end game at least

I believe we are encouraging people who have played before to come back and defend it yes. Good way to get everyone involved ect 

Warlords has now been announced, get in on the action!

Back